4 days ago
AWeber is looking for a creative and passionate Technical Product Manager to join our team. As a Technical Product Manager, you'll help develop the Public API as well as new product integrations against our public API based on internal feedback, existing ideas and engagement with our customers.
The AWeber public API enables an ecosystem of third party integrations that enhance the capabilities of AWeber's platform. Our customers tap into this ecosystem to tightly integrate AWeber into the tools and services they use as part of their digital marketing efforts.
This is an exciting opportunity with room for advancement. If you're interested in making a positive impact in a hands-on role, and with an amazing team, apply today!
An effective product manager is responsible for and has a deep understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle - conception, development, validation, and iteration. As a Technical Product Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Director of Product to define the roadmap for the public API
- Develop and define applications that integrate with our 3rd party API. These include existing integrations:
- as well as new integrations
- Performing research on the competition and distill that information into documentation used by the organization
- Collaborating with UX designers and customer solutions to ensure that the voice of the customer is represented in our product designs
- Working with UX and Director of product to take high level concepts and distill them into product requirements including:
- Wireframing ideas
- Writing User Stories
- Tracking and reporting on the performance of your product releases using various KPIs identified during the development of the product
- Collaborate with product team to conduct experiments to ensure we're building the right products for our customers
- Sourcing third party developers through Upwork, Toptal, eLance
- Create statements of work (SOWs) to engage third party developers for work on AWeber integrations
- 3+ years' experience managing platform products and technology and associated APIs and SDKs, preferably in the SaaS space
- Ability to develop technical product specifications
- Should have a technical background and still likes to get their hands dirty writing code. Bonus points if you have a Github repo
- Solid understanding of application architectures, databases, APIs, etc. 3+ years of software development experience a plus
- Goal-oriented, with ability to not only conceptualize products but also manage and optimize them throughout their lifecycle
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage and develop various products at different stages
- Excellent communication skills, to both internal and external stakeholders, both oral and written, including authorship of product-related documentation
- Must work well as a part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or other technology or domain-related field preferred
We develop and manage email marketing automation and newsletter software for over 100,000 small businesses, bloggers, nonprofits, and other customers around the world.
We're in Chalfont, PA, nestled in the heart of scenic Bucks County, in the suburbs of Philadelphia. While this position may require occasional travel, the majority of your time will be spent working on-site with AWesome people in our state-of-the-art headquarters. So you'll need to be located in the Philadelphia area or willing to relocate here.
- 100% Company Paid premiums for medical, dental, vision, insurance. (including domestic partner benefits).
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Fully Reimbursed Gym Memberships.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holidays.
- Shuttle to/from local SEPTA station.
- 401K retirement benefits with company match.
- Profit Sharing.
- Free lunches every day.
- Break rooms stocked with soda, juices, coffee and teas.
- MacBook Pro laptops and 27" monitors.
- Multiple high definition theater rooms fully equipped with Xbox, Wii & Blu-Ray players.
- A game room with competition billiard, foosball, and ping-pong tables.
2 weeks ago
- Someone with 5+ years of experience in product management or customer experience
- A product wizard. You know what makes a successful brand and product, that has meaningful relationships with consumers. You understand how to build compelling customer experiences that communicate on human terms
- An independent thinker. You like working without someone looking over your shoulder. You are comfortable sharing your opinion and proposing new ideas and processes
- Graceful. You are an open-communicator. You do well sharing ideas with other team members and providing insights in a clear, helpful way
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited user base; you are passionate about designing the best experience possible for them
- As part of the Product Management and Customer Experience team at XFINITY Mobile, this role owns strategy and execution for billing and payment of our services. Focus areas include monthly billing, how customers switch between plans, and how they pay for our services and have a great experience at every step
- Identify and research opportunities to improve the billing experience in digital, care and retail channels, creating memorable moments for our customers
- Collaborate with other product managers to introduce cross-functional features
- Partner with engineers, developers, and operations through implementation phase to realize product vision
- Work closely with business model and strategy teams to ensure concepts meet our business objectives and establish our leadership position in product experience
- Collaborate tightly with experience design, operations, and engineering to deliver best in class experience focused product solutions
- Qualified candidates should have at least 3 years of experience in areas such as product management, interaction design or user research for a consumer facing product. Experience with subscription billed products or services is a plus, but not required
- Experience in an Agile software development environment, creating and managing user stories and acceptance criteria in a product backlog
- Demonstrated ability to lead initiatives in concert with Program Management, Development, Product Planning, Brand and Marketing
- Exceptional project management skills, demonstrated experience delivering projects on-time and aligned to the business strategy
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Experience cultivating talent and managing a team of product managers
- Understand the array of technical constraints, user goals and business requirements that shape current and future products
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- College degree with an emphasis in design or technology preferred
Bottom line: You have to hustle! You must be excited to get your hands dirty and help build a growing business.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
State College, PA
3 weeks ago
The Senior Product Manager – web is responsible for defining and managing AccuWeather websites for domestic and international markets. The Product Manager is responsible for helping define and manage products based on consumer and business needs. The ideal candidate possesses an innovative and analytical approach to the web, an entrepreneurial mind, and a deep understanding of the digital ecosystem. He/she is able to influence the activities of a diverse group of professionals, and possesses an orientation to successful, on-time, on-budget product management.
- Define product requirements for AccuWeather websites for domestic and international markets.
- Manage product development process from conceptualization to launch.
- Coordinate efforts with business development team for distribution of websites through partners.
- Cross-functional coordination with different operational and strategic departments in order to identify and launch new content and functionality.
- Conduct competitive and marketplace analyses to assess trends and guide team to create compelling products and refine product road map.
- Select top-tier partners for design, development, and localization needs.
- Seek out and interpret user feedback and market research data to guide product development.
- Actively participate in the design of budgets, establishment of priorities, and allocation of departmental resources.
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field required; MBA preferred.
- Three years successful business experience in the conceptualization and management of web/mobile products is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of web environment / technology.
- Experience writing detailed requirements for web products (wire frames, business rules, etc.).
- Strong research, analysis, strategy, and project management skills with the ability to guide complex projects to timely completion.
- 2-3 years experience using online analytics solutions (Google Analytics, Omniture), with a proven ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with A/B Multivariate testing; and experience with conversion optimization a plus.
- Ability to manage and balance requirements of advertisers, users, and alliance partners, and develop processes to maximize success.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with an orientation towards developing win-win solutions.
- A broad, strategic orientation with an attention to detail.
- Business planning, forecasting and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and assign priorities to tasks.
- Comfortable making independent decisions and thinking through all product ramifications.
- Highly creative, with ability to work within practical boundaries.
- Ability to interface between creative, technical and senior level professionals.
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapidly changing environment.