1 day ago
Who are we?
We're revolutionizing the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more, simply by showing their smartphones.
- You will own a segment of Tiqets' business and take responsibility for its growth.
- You work closely with partner facing teams to understand the market and develop solutions to customer problems.
- You are responsible for your product roadmap. You prioritize feature development to deliver business value and customer satisfaction, staying aligned with the wider product development roadmap and company strategy.
- You improve your product using quantitative and qualitative inputs, tracking progress by defining KPIs and searching for ways to exceed goals.
- You represent the interests of your product/ business segment, while leading and defending your team.
- You leveraging data to identify opportunities to reduce manual work using automation.
- You coordinate and conduct customer and market research to understand the trends in the market and consumer behaviour to ensure Tiqets' apps meet customer's needs.
- You ensure product quality, both in your own and your team's work.
- You communicate progress and coordinate release of changes and features.
- Your write clear, concise product requirements and documentation with scope and deliverables.
- 3+ years of Product experience with agile development
- You believe in the 'lean startup' MVP feedback loop of build - measure - learn
- You have worked developing highly scalable internet products for consumers, ideally with an e-commerce focus
- You have a sound understanding of UX design principles
- You can work closely with designer and engineers to create an optimal customer experience
- You have experience conducting user testing and experimentation to improve your product, such as A/B and multivariate testing
- A completed a tertiary degree from a great university, with an analytical or computer science focus
- You have experience involving relevant stakeholders to encourage internal collaboration across departments and within the team
- You have experience making insanely great consumer internet products that work as perfectly as they look
- You are a quick data sleuth; great at gathering data to back up your recommendations. Your decisions are based on facts not opinions
- You can talk in detail about previous challenges that you solved by ensuring the user experience is paramount, persevering until the problem is solved
- You are known for your ability to translate technical jargon into clear user and business benefits
- You are self motivated, you take charge of your team's development backlog, and you follow through from ideation to post implementation analysis
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in the fastest growing startup in the Netherlands
- An informal atmosphere, where you'll have lots of responsibilities
- A global team of fun, highly skilled and ambitious people
- An informal atmosphere in our Central Amsterdam office (near Amstelstation)
- Plenty of responsibility and an opportunity to grow
- The chance to make an impact in a fast growing company
- A bright, welcoming office where we work hard and play hard too
- Great working conditions and a competitive salary
- A personal 20% discount code for all the tickets you order with us
- Fresh coffee, tea, fruits and a free lunch every day
- Fun, sociable events in and out of the office space
- We have table football, Friday drinks, show-and-tell sessions with pizza, and lots more!
Get in touch
Are you the employee we're looking for? Send your application via the application form on our website. We can't wait to hear from you!
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer but we do not need external help to fill our roles.
3 days ago
We want a collaborative product manager with front-end web develop experience to help drive our product forward at a high velocity and work closely with our growth team on experiments.
ClickMechanic is a marketplace for mechanics that is bringing trust and transparency to car repair. The platform enables customers to acquire real-time industry standard quotes (a first in Europe) and quickly book a vetted mechanic online.
Founded in 2012 by EF alumni Andrew Jervis and Felix Kenton, the company has grown quickly to offer nationwide coverage and is backed on its mission by such institutional investors as 500 Startups, and Forward Partners as well as angel investors including the former CEO of JustEat and Chairman of Treatwell. Read more about our most recent fund raise and future plans on Business Insider here.
We're seeking a product manager to manage the pipeline of new features, product enhancements, and suggestions from various teams. As part of running the whole process you'll be collecting, suggesting and prioritising changes, collaborating with the two company founders in the decision making process, and also provide support to the engineering team. Furthermore you shall also assist the Growth team to hack together quick front end code changes to enable us to have a high velocity of a/b testing on the website.
- Managing the product development of ClickMechanic's main products (web application and mobile app), and optimising this process.
- Collecting feedback from users and analysing their behaviour.
- Collating suggestions and requested changes from team members.
- Gathering the necessary background information to make informed decisions about proposed changes, and to ensure they are well-defined and ready to execute.
- Supporting the engineering team by providing additional detail when necessary.
- Work with Growth team to hack together basic front-end designs ready for a/b testing on platforms such as Optimizely.
You're our ideal candidate if you:
- Have previous experience in a Product Management role or worked in a startup where you worked closely in a strong product process and were required to make product decisions.
- Are familiar with agile development practice and sprints, and can run a compatible product management process.
- Love making users happy, and leading the business forward by making them happier.
- Take ownership of changes and make sure they see it through to completion.
- Data driven, analytical and experienced at using a variety of analytics software such as GA and Kissmetrics to make informed decisions.
- Have at least intermediate experience with front-end technologies such as html, css and j-query (Ruby on Rails experience a big bonus!).
We offer a competitive salary and lots of other benefits including:
- Work directly alongside the founders and management team
- Have a big influence and make a lasting impact on an industry that has been plagued with poor customer experiences for decades
- Relaxed office environment with no dress code
- Regular all company socials
4 days ago
Location: Dublin, with occasional travel to other sites and event venues
Basis: fixed-term contract. 12 months with possibility of extension
Salary: €40,000 - €50,000 dependent on experience
Eligibility: you must be eligible to work in Ireland
CoderDojo is a global movement of free computer coding clubs for young people. Clubs (Dojos) run all over the world on a regular basis, giving young people between the ages of 7 and 17 the opportunity to learn how to build websites, apps, programs, and games, and to explore technology.
The first Dojo was started six years ago, and there are now more than 1,350 active Dojos in 70 countries, giving 45,000 young people the opportunity to learn how to code in a fun, social environment. The CoderDojo movement is supported by the CoderDojo Foundation, a registered charity based in Dublin. In May 2017 the CoderDojo Foundation joined forces with the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
One of the ways in which the CoderDojo Foundation provides support for the movement is by developing and maintaining Zen, the open-source CoderDojo Community Platform. The purpose of Zen is to be the one-stop shop for all services required to run and participate in a Dojo.
We are now looking for a Product Manager to join our team and lead the further development of Zen, with a focus on improving the user experience and making it even easier to get involved in CoderDojo.
This job is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work on an open-source project that positively impacts the world. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and creative, and who understands CoderDojo's mission.
The CoderDojo Foundation's staff is a team of ten people based in Dublin. Our offices are in Dogpatch Labs, a co-working space in the city centre, where we also run a Dojo for local young people twice a month. We are passionate about education and technology. We are also known for playing card games over lunch. If you are looking to have a real-world impact, then this is the organisation and role for you. Find more information about our team here.
- Work cross-functionally with colleagues on our digital products to increase access and improve user experience on Zen
- Ensure products are internationalised by modifying them for new markets, countries, and cultures
- Set and measure product goals by analysing data for both current and new products
- Engage in user-testing of products, talk to users to get first-hand feedback, and adjust products accordingly
- Be the voice of the CoderDojo community inside the organisation
- Consult and liaise with the CoderDojo team and community to prioritise issues
You should have:
- An awareness of CoderDojo and our work
- Passion for user experience and being part of an international community
- At least four years of experience in the commercial sector, and at least two years of experience leading product teams
- A collaborative approach to prioritising, planning, and delivering functional software
- The ability to understand and prioritise the needs of the product's users and stakeholders
- Experience with Google Analytics, including the ability to design, implement, and analyse funnels
- Demonstrable experience of making product decisions based on research and collected or predicted usage data
- Confidence working with a technically focussed team
- A keen interest in digital making, education, and the ecosystem that surrounds it
- Good verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Familiarity with a range of Agile delivery techniques and tools
You would ideally:
- Be passionate about the values of the open-source movement
- Have experience in SQL
- Have experience in design software such as Sketch, Photoshop, or Illustrator
- You should also be able to share examples of your work with us.
Timetable for applications
Closing date: midday GMT Monday 4 September
Face-to-face interviews: week beginning 11 September
Start date: September/October
2 weeks ago
We're a team driven by the belief that we can radically change the world of work. We believe – and hear from our customers every day – that when an organisation understands itself better it can create more fulfilling jobs, and grow in ways never before imagined.
Enterprises big and small trust our products to provide visibility and clarity in areas once characterised by hearsay and uncertainty. With the insights delivered by Peakon, these organisations become more agile, responsive, and able to make the changes and investments that their employees care about most.
We're in the business of creating great places to work, so it should be no surprise that this is our highest priority at Peakon. With ambitions as big as ours, we see individual growth and development as the key strategy for growing our business.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do here. You'll find an open salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends.
At Peakon, product is the foundation of everything we do. Our mission is to deliver the insights that help everyone in an organisation reach their full potential.
You will work on the conceptual design of the Peakon product. Your core tasks will include:
- Conducting user interviews and market research
- Managing product roadmap, including pricing, new features, segmentation etc
- Work closely with engineering, UX, sales and customer success teams to collect and prioritize product inputs
- Contributing to the overall product strategy
Who you are
You have a strong successful track-record in SaaS product management. You have a strong technical foundation, and keep on top of new developments in the field. You have extensive practical experience working as product manager and can easily translate customer needs into engineering requirements.
You are probably doing a great job at your current position but looking for an opportunity to work on a product impacting the life of thousands of employees around the world.
Our ideal candidate
- Strong academic record and project management skills
- 2-3 years experience with product management in an international SaaS company
- Ideally ex-founder of your own startup (successful or otherwise!)
- Proven experience translating customer needs into engineering requirements
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- A good presenter who is able to communicate to people of varied technical ability
- Experience facing customers and understanding the root cause of product inputs
2 weeks ago
Beat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes.
Beat started its life as Taxibeat, 6 years ago in Europe and 3 years ago expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. Because of its great success, it was recently acquired by Daimler A.G and will soon be setting foot across South America.
Beat's vision is to offer an affordable and efficient way for people to move in their cities.
How are we going to achieve that? By constantly growing our world class engineering team and developing projects such as car-pooling, automated and surge pricing. Sounds exciting enough? Find out more about this role below and let's transform the future of urban mobility together.
About the Role
Beat is a Product Development company that focuses on good, qualitative engineering. Our teams are responsible for designing, developing and delivering their products using the latest cutting-edge engineering tools and practices. Teams use different agile methodologies, such as Scrum and Kanban, to become self-organised and as autonomous as possible.
As a Product Manager at Beat, you will be responsible for the priorities and focus of your agile team, the short and long term vision for the products the team is building, and representing the squad as a communicator with the rest of the technology and product organization. You will understand the business, create smart solutions and play a key role in making sure we always deliver an outstanding product fast and efficiently.
What you'll do day in day out:
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Work with the stakeholders to analyze market data and align product roadmap to strategic goals
- Develop scope documents and define Epics/User Stories that guides our Agile Software Development teams
- Solve problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business development commitments.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end to end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Accountable for a created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business stakeholders.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
What you need to have:
- At least 5 years of working experience managing and developing well-loved software products as a PM. You've had many experiences defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Capability of making and understanding the impact of complex prioritization decisions under pressure
- You like to talk to people about their challenges, and lead the priorities of a team delivering software/systems to solve the hard problems engineers face in the domain of scale and wanting to build new functionality quickly
- You enjoy focusing on the big picture and would love to look at Beat's technology stack as a whole including architecture, maintainability, stability, etc
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way.
- Great knowledge of the ride-sharing industry
- Be adaptable to change and able to execute quickly
- Tech-savviness and a continuous learning and self-development mindset
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company's group program
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button
- Breakfast, high quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons
- Opportunities to participate in cutting edge trainings and conferences of your choice in Greece and abroad
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
4 weeks ago
Tradeo is a growing social trading start-up, built to facilitate the connection between Forex and stock traders from around the world.
Now we are looking to recruit a Product Manager for our new project Trading Cores!
TradingCores.com is the evolution of professional trading solutions that gives traders, of all skill levels, trading styles and risk appetites, the perfect Trader User Experience (TUX). For brokers, Trading Cores is packed with innovation to manage your brokerage, to acquire more and achieve maximum life-time value.
You will be responsible for:
- Be a liaison between executive management, businesses, marketing representatives, customers and R&D team. Translating the business needs into detailed software specifications.
- Producing detailed software specifications and requirements.
- Final arbiter of requirements questions.
- Prioritizing features and organizing them in products' road maps.
- Analyze and optimize user flows and funnels.
- Explore and analyze the services offered by competitors.
- At least two years of experience as a software product manager.
- Bachelor's in industrial engineering/marketing/business.
- Experience in product management throughout the entire process, from concept, specification, design, development, QA and upload to production.
- Knowledge in product and funnel optimization. Familiar with VWO, dynamic, etc - big advantage
- Experience with CRM specifications.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Flexible working hours at Tradeo's office
- You get 25 paid vacation days per year
- Great office location
- Additional health insurance
- Free sport subscription
- Free breakfast in the office
- Free fruits, nuts, drinks and snacks in the office
- Team-building twice a year
- Additional trainings
- Mid- year and annual performance review
- Cool team gathering and events
- Gradually growing team of young and promising professionals, just like you
5 weeks ago
We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We have come a long way, but there is so much exciting work ahead of us. Our fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 450 employees across its 12 operating countries, with offices in Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Edinburgh and Stockholm.
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our Hardware development from our headquarters in Stockholm. iZettle relies on hardware as a key component to deliver on our value proposition and we constantly try and innovate in this space. Flagship products include the iZettle card readers and Point of sale accessories.
- Own and define the iZettle hardware strategy, roadmap and technical/feature specifications for new hardware products based on product vision, user needs, and technical and market trends
- Manage the product execution working with Engineering Partners, Industrial Design, and Product Design to engineer the best experience for our users
- Partner closely with other Product Teams (especially Payments), Sales, Marketing, and Finance, across iZettle to deliver on the overall strategic objectives
- Evangelize the hardware roadmap to executive staff and external channel partners
- Evaluate mechanical design, CMF and production decisions as part of the product development lifecycle
- Maintain product metrics, tracking bugs and necessary improvements throughout the product lifecycle
- 5+ years of product management experience in managing hardware products in the customer-facing consumer electronics space (i.e shipped one or more products with high satisfaction rating)
- Experience with cross-functional teams including Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial/Product Design, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Support, Partnerships, and Legal
- Experience with consumer hardware development life cycles and ODM/CM working models. Experience with mobile and embedded device operating systems
- BA/BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Design or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Plus for specific experience in owning complex and innovative hardware products, especially those that require software integration and elements of security
Sounds exciting? Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Our head office is located in the heart of Stockholm, but with launches in new countries every few months, there is always space to grow. You get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world.
"You're a mini-CEO with no power"
That's Freddie, our Lead Product Manager. And if that statement's something you can relate to—keep reading.
We're looking for a Product Owner to join our dynamic "Create" colony—the people revolutionising the Typeform maker experience.
Do you get a buzz off trying to crack the ultimate user experience? Are you a confident communicator, a serial organizer, and a thoughtful decision maker? Is agile right up your alley?
Do you know the difference between a product manager and a project manager?
Typeform's mission is to make data collection a little more human—and we've got our sights set on the future. Our product is our company, and we need a solid strategy if we're going to ride that unicorn off into the sunset.
To do that, collaboration is key. Here's Freddie again:
"On Fridays we get together to relax and participate in a forum to coach and support each other—and do secret product things."
- Carry out research to make data-informed product decisions.
- Prioritize for the win, and create a solid product roadmap.
- Balance the needs of our customers, UX guidelines, and technical constraints.
- Groom the backlog like you would an award-winning poodle.
- Coordinate and communicate awesomely with all stakeholders.
- Work across departments to support, launch, and market our products.
- Stay on top of the game by facilitating innovative solutions.
- Evangelize the product strategy internally.
- Share the love—collaborate with other product owners.
- You've got experience working with B2C products.
- You've got experience working with agile methodology.
- You've used the JTBD framework.
- You can make fast decisions and own them.
- You concentrate on the details with the bigger picture in mind.
- You vacuum up data, understand it, learn from it, and share it.
- You can communicate the vision while motivating the development team.
- You're a person who likes people.
- You champion teamwork instinctively.
- You're as flexible and adaptable as a gymnastic chameleon.
- Convinced you're right for the role? Hit the button below. See you on the other side.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will join us to be responsible for the growth of one of our upcoming games in the Hidden Object Studio.
Wooga has a long history in creating world leading Hidden Object Games and we expect our upcoming title to make just as big an impact. Combining strong storytelling with high polish and tight mechanics it is a great opportunity to work on an exciting title.
As a Senior Product Manager you will deliver on goals for the growth of your assigned game by channeling your strong product mindset to ensure you find a balance between delivering fantastic player experiences and maximizing revenue potential. You should be an excellent team player who knows how to positively influence cross-functional discipline teams in order to implement features that will ultimately put our games above all competitors in the eye of our players.
What you will be doing:
- Take ownership for KPI growth and Live Ops events and monetization.
- Own the strategic feature roadmap, and map KPI improvements to that plan.
- Set short- and long-term financial targets for the game.
- Estimate, prioritize and measure impact of game improvements, using sound data analysis.
- Own schedule, targets and overall success of promotions, IAP merchandising, and in-game events.
- Use analysis and insights to partner with internal teams and stakeholders to build, improve and execute a plan for growth.
- Own A/B test management and final decision for rollout of tested features.
- Set priorities for Data Insights support of better understanding the game performance and audience behavior.
- Be responsible for optimizing features in support of Wooga Network cross-install goals.
- Working with Finance, create and update relevant financial and KPI models and business forecasts.
- Run monthly live business review meeting for the game.
- Contribute to driving forward product management as a discipline within Wooga and be part of a collaborative team of industry-leading product managers.
Who are we looking for:
- You are an experienced and passionate product manager who can demonstrate a strong track-record of driving business growth and customer satisfaction.
- You are an expert in free-to-play mobile game business models and products.
- You have a good sense for the market, you are in tune with player patterns and understand customers implicitly.
- You have strong monetization design understanding and expertise.
- You are persuasive and can ensure that things get done within a diverse team.
- You are a team player who demonstrates humility and loves accountability.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English. All of our internal communication at Wooga is in English. German skills are not required.
Why join us
- Ideate and deliver features that are enjoyed by millions of players worldwide.
- Work with and learn from game industry experts from all over the world.
- Learn & grow with your own yearly budget to use on Education.
- Be part of one of the most quick, creative and exhilarating industries.
- Work in a lively, fun office in the heart of Berlin.
Barcelona or Singapore
Our vision is to be the most trusted and most used online travel brand in the world.
Travel is one of the great joys in life, yet online travel is broken. At Skyscanner we are a tech company that operates in travel, so as such, building and shipping products is our core business. We are dedicated to solving the travel needs of our friends, family, and the world. With more than 60M monthly users across more than 30 countries, our products have a truly global impact.
Our Product Team
Our Product Managers are truly empowered; we hire the best and trust them to do the right thing.
They are builders who love to create things and change the world through technology. They are skilled at the why, the how and the what of creating and iterating products to find market-fit. They are not purely 'organizers', 'sellers' or 'explorers', though they are versed in all three dimensions. They are multi-dimensional entrepreneurs who know how to generate insights, set direction, and get things done in tech & business.
We're looking for experienced Product Managers who have delivered significant, even game-changing results—improving product performance, identifying and launching new features, and challenging themselves and others to raise their game. Naturally data driven, they nevertheless cut through complexity to identify high impact opportunities and simple solutions. They act decisively on these insights and collaborate with colleagues in a manner which engages and motivates. Above all they are obsessed with end-users, knowing their pain-points and working continually to exceed their expectations.
About these roles
We currently have several opportunities:
For our Hotels product we are looking for Technical Product Managers in the following teams: Travel Metadata team, who are responsible for gathering, optimizing, processing and making available for consumption all the data that feeds our products. And, our Hotels API & Tracking team, who are responsible for the APIs and tracking systems that power our Hotels product
We are looking for a technically-minded Product Manager to lead on the further development of our APAC Regional Features roadmap. Responsibilities include:
- Building a User-centric communication platform that deliver's highly contextual and personal cross-device travel information and content to our users at the right time.
- Product localisation and Product Market Fit: For example, autosuggest features for Korea or a changing in pricing options to suit Indonesia's low credit card penetration, so that it continues to adapt and work for our users
Scope of responsibility across all roles
- Work alongside the other members of the multi-disciplinary product squads to discover and validate high-impact traveller problems and the best solutions, with ultimate responsibility for discovering and shipping the right product improvements for our travellers.
- Analyse traveller, partner, and technical requirements to develop your autonomous roadmap.
- Be accountable for the learning and delivery of your squad.
- Work closely with your Tribe Lead and other Product Managers within the broader Traveller Marketplace tribe to influence tribe and company strategy.
- Build relationships across Skyscanner to gather critical information for your roadmap and maximise the impact of your squad's work.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, etc.
- Experience as a Product Manager in a fast-moving internet company, or equivalent.
- Experience driving large, complex product initiatives to successful completion, resulting in significant business impact.
- Experience making hard, data-driven decisions (incl. AB testing, User Testing, Analytics, Market Research, Competitor Analysis, Defining Metrics).
- A Masters of Business Administration or equivalent professional experience.
- Previous experience in the Travel sector.
- For more insight into Product at Skyscanner take a look at our Senior Product Director's recent blog on What Makes The Best Product People