3 days ago
There is an incredible transformation happening in television today, broad disruption on how people consume content and an ever-changing digital landscape. At Disney|ABC Television Group (DATG), we are creating stories with the power to change lives. By developing the technology with the power to change media, we have the ability to affect millions of people around the globe. Now is your opportunity to shape the future of digital media by joining our team as the Senior Manager, Product Management – Personalization.
Disney|ABC Television Group (DATG) is adding the role of Senior Manager, Product Management - Personalization to our Data Analytics and Personalization team to help with building the personalization pipeline to drive continuous innovation of our video streaming products, ensuring brand product managers get the insights they need and have the environment they need to experiment, target and launch personalization features.
We are seeking a strong candidate with hands-on experience in developing business and technical requirements to launch personalization capabilities such as, clickstream analytics, user segmentation, identity management, content discovery, recommendation engines, push notification, behavioral targeting, machine learning and A|B testing.
- Define product roadmap and requirement of personalization capabilities which can support multiple brands and a diverse set of personalization use cases.
- Collaborate with Product, Editorial, UX and Marketing teams to ideate on innovative personalization experiences that drive customer satisfaction, retention and engagement; identify personalization capabilities involved to deliver the experiences and define technical user stories needed for each platforms in the personalization pipeline.
- Work closely with the Data Science teams to develop user insights and strive to create a data-driven culture to develop product features and enhancements.
- Be an expert in experiment design and optimization; define requirements for A|B testing platform, identify tools and establish processes to perform A|B testing; have a clear vision on how to measure performance as well as assess the potential impact of new features.
- Approach business problems "data-analytically"; use your expertise in business and analytics to prioritize personalization features by distilling the intended business outcome
- Collaborate with Data Science team to build recommendation algorithms and prediction models; establish processes to accelerate machine learning efforts
- Write detailed business and product requirements for implementation and work closely with Engineering team to deliver on those requirements
- 7+ years of consumer product management experience
- 2+ years of technical product management or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience working with experiment design and A|B tests, experience with A|B testing tools such as Optimizely or Adobe Test and Target is a must
- 2+ years of experience launching personalization, recommendation and machine learning services required
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to work with abstract ideas and decompose into analytical problems
- Excellent influencing skills and communication skills; Ability to cater messages to audience including all levels of the organization (from executives to software engineers)
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with software engineers and architects
- A proven collaborator; ability to work successfully with both direct and indirect teams across the organization
- Passion and desire to build features that enable millions of users to engage with personalized content and recommendations
- Consumer-focused product management experience required
- Experience with launching consumer products on web, mobile and OTT platforms
- Previous experience working on an entertainment or video stream products
- Experience working with content management server, push notification server and ad decision server
- Exposure to the TV Everywhere experience
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, or other Atlassian products
- Experience with data exploration using SQL, R or Python
- Exposure to data science techniques such as regression, classification, clustering, collaborative filtering
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Looker
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Data Science or similar disciplines required
Santa Monica, CA
6 days ago
PatientPop is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the Internal Tools team and guide the vision, definition, development, and support of our internal products and applications.
Are you driven to build market defining products? Are you obsessed with shipping beautiful products that make an impact? Are you a natural leader that can rally a company around your projects?
Awesome. Come work at PatientPop! Help us achieve our vision of defining and dominating the $10B+ Practice Growth Market.
What it takes to thrive as a PatientPop Technical Product Manager
- Have compassion for the practices we serve and the individuals who use our products
- Own your product, drive success, and do the right thing (even when nobody's looking)
- Research, learn, experiment, and ideate - Be the market expert and thought leader for your product
- Connect the dots and see the forest for the trees
- Make data-driven decisions, but adapt with your spidey sense when it's go time
- Uncover problems worth solving, define a product roadmap, prioritize, and inspire others to execute
- Know your audience and ensure clarity of goals across the company through whatever means necessary including collaborative discussions, user stories, presentations, documents, and wireframes
- Strong technical background, aptitude, and curiosity
What you'll do
PatientPop provides a white-glove onboarding and support experience for our practices. Our teams deliver this experience using internal tools, some custom cloud applications and some third-party products. All tools require a dedicated product manager to understand business and user needs, define a roadmap, and work with stakeholders and engineering to create solutions.
Strategically evolve internal tool capabilities to:
- Streamline the customer's experience during onboarding and ongoing support, and gradually introduce self-service options for frequently-requested updates (e.g., changes to office hours, swap out Web promotion)
- Better support Implementation Manager and Customer Support Manager workflows to reduce the time and cost of onboarding
- Gather product requirements from key stakeholders, prioritize improvements, collaborate on creative solutions, and lead engineering team through development projects
- Support users, diagnose issues, get to the root-cause, and further drive improvements
- Constantly evaluate business and user needs and determine buy vs build
Research third-party tools, define selection criteria, and drive decision process
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years product management experience
- TSQL, coding experience with a modern language, and solid understanding of APIs, platforms, and databases
- Demonstrable experience shipping and iterating on successful products
- Previous startup experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Experience with SalesForce, Zuora, SendGrid, Twilio, or DialogTech
- Preference will be given to candidates with SaaS, Healthcare, Portal, Website, or marketing platform experience
2 weeks ago
Are you inspired by helping small businesses succeed in an on-demand world? Is an exciting, fast-growing company with a well-loved product and millions of users the kind of place where you'd like to write your next chapter? Do you desire a hands-on leadership role that allows you to define, lead, and execute a company's product strategy? Does the ability to have a direct impact on the design, user research, deployments, and experience of a mobile and web-based B2B and B2C product get you excited?
Are you a leader with vision and experience? Do you thrive in mapping out a Product plan and then helping the team organize their efforts? Are you the person everyone counts on to communicate clearly and move information around the organization for successful launches? Someone that becomes the go-to person for product development efforts, someone who is comfortable establishing direction for product managers and designers, someone who thrives working closely with software engineers, and who is experienced with UI/UX principles and design processes?
Did this posting leave you curious and thinking how could this perfect mix of accountability, execution, leadership, and user focus exist in one place? If so, keep reading; this might be the Product role you have been searching for.
Reports to CEO; directly manages Product Manager, UX/UI Design, Director of Design; indirectly manages Graphic Designers
Within 30 days
- Complete the ChowNow New Hire Ramp Camp
- Immerse yourself with every department at ChowNow (attend three weekly Departmental meetings -- CS, RS, Sales)
- Complete 4 product demos with Outside Sales Team
- Complete 4 product demos with Inside Sales Team
- Begin leading weekly one-on-one sessions with your team
Within 90 days
- Organize the Product team into a high functioning, collaborative team of specialists (Design, Product, Project)
- Developed a clear and inspirational roadmap for our company with a systematic, documented communication cycle
- Establish and monitor your team's performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities
- Document and implement process for Market Requirements Documents (MRDs) of targeted opportunities and Product Requirements Documents (PRDs) including job stories necessary for the design and engineering/development teams to successfully build high-quality products
Within 6 months
- Write two articles about Product Development, Leadership, or Design
- Create the team infrastructure to manage multiple Product launches simultaneously
- Develop customer feedback sessions to incorporate into Product and Roadmap decisions
- Document new feature release training process to ensure that Sales, Restaurant Success, and Customer Support have most up-to-date information
- Launch third Product category
- Lead quarterly Industry trend presentations
Within 12 months
- Launch fourth Product category
- 7+ years of Product Management experience, with 5+ years of growing, managing and inspiring a team to greatness
- Agile product development experience but the flexibility to handle detailed PRDs for vendors when needed
- Expertise in product management best practices including product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, product development process, effort estimation, partnership with product marketing, and resource management.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Computer Science degree strongly preferred
- Industry chops - you have worked with consumer-facing products, in retail, restaurant, hospitality, or e-commerce
- Product intuition - strong instincts about what makes great product, simple is better, stunning quality is a must
- Strong design thinker - you have a passion for good design, great user experience and creating a scalable, easy to use product that truly connects with its users. You understand the importance of testing and feedback as crucial components to creating a useful and functional product.
- Basic knowledge of industry standard design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Zeplin, Invision and Principle) is a plus. Most importantly, you believe that design and engineering should not be siloed, but instead work together throughout the process to build a structurally sound, beautiful and intuitive user experience.
- You practice design thinking and understand the balance of a more empathetic, flexible and iterative approach to product development.
- You can stand behind design decisions that focus on finding out the right ideas alongside the business focus for growth.
- You understand that brand presence, identity and voice is just as important as the product itself.
- Technical chops - don't need to code, but should be able to gauge what technologies work best for the job, what's easy or difficult to implement, degree in Computer Science or a related field is required.
- Data-informed - You know how to leverage data to make good decisions when confronted by ambiguity. You may not have all the answers upfront but you know how to find them
- Must be data and metrics-informed, and have an ability to tie product activities to metrics, such as customer adoption, product usage, or revenue, that help move the business forward.
- Storytelling. You're good at presenting to large groups, convincing people to run towards goals, and managing multiple stakeholders - even when they don't report to you.
- Curiosity. We value learning and exploring. You should enjoy moving fast and learning lots of new things!
- Collaborate with other Executive Team leadership members to create a hospitality-driven work environment (hospitality is the intersection of friendliness, resourcefulness, and positive impact)
- Able to enthusiastically articulate your interest in the restaurant industry
Joining the team has its perks:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "best place to work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- Unlimited PTO; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- Generous parental leave (primary and secondary)
- Employer contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we'll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap
At ChowNow, we are passionate about serving the needs of over 7,000 restaurants to help them compete in an increasingly technological world. Our team works on products focused on restaurant clients and their diners who transact over $1,000,000 daily.
As our Vice President, Product, you will lead our Product team while collaborating with trusted colleagues to help evolve our product and develop new categories to meet the demands of savvy, design-driven consumers.
We believe positive relationships make our team able to do more with less. You will collaborate, learn, teach, and experiment with new approaches to guiding our product and team as we move into our next phase of growth. You will help us launch quality products and support existing initiatives that continuously improve the experience of our end-users. You will be an active voice in helping us shape the product by engaging in thoughtful inquiry and critical reflection.
Our team is located in the Playa Vista neighborhood and tech hub of Los Angeles — 5 minutes from both the beach and the freeways. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
3 weeks ago
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we're committed to leaving people better than we found them. We're in the business of feeding people, and we're out to change what that means.
Since opening our doors in 2010, our team has been on a mission to build healthier communities, starting with real food. We've been unwavering in our commitment to scratch cooking and transparent sourcing, but over time customer appetite and demand for convenience has grown.
In response, we've built and grown our digital ordering business, which is committed to connecting more people to real food through convenience and customization. But what we've built thus far is just the beginning, and we need to continue to innovate and evolve our digital ordering experience to stay relevant in a quickly evolving consumer landscape.
We are currently seeking a Product Manager to help us build the future of digital ordering at sweetgreen, with the ultimate objective of driving digital revenue growth through digital+physical experience design.
- Partnership with the customer insights + analytics teams to understand customer behavior and needs
- Ownership of digital products - what resonates with customers, where we're falling short, where the opportunity is, anticipation of the future state as we build for today
- Prioritization of feature and tech roadmap based on evaluation of potential products and features and their impact on the customer / business
- Product direction + vision - build customer profiles, personas, journey maps, and usability tests
- Leadership and process management - intimately involved in guiding the dev process and timeline of the tech team
- Optimization of order-ahead for web + mobile digital experiences
- Delivery strategy: test, launch, and scale
- In-store digital ordering experience optimization
- Business case and design of the intersection of the digital ordering + physical store experience
- Expanded order points, channels, and occasions for digital ordering
Great candidates for the position will have a proven track record demonstrating the following:
- Analytical Mind + Approach
- Data-driven: able to derive meaning from customer, digital, and business data and construct logical compelling business cases to support investment. Use data to inform, clarify and measure.
- Business Acumen: understand business measures (especially retail KPI's) and the way digital products impact them.
- Process Management
- Effective Team Player: equally impressive strategic + tactical skills. Leads the cross-functional team to arrive at a clear and well understood way of work.
- Agile: experience working in and customizing an iterative product, design, and development process. Manages the roadmap and backlog with precision, negotiates trade-off decisions in a way that earns trust, and works tirelessly to unblock and maintain momentum.
- UX Research and Design:
- Customer Advocate: acquires and translates knowledge of customer behavior, wants and needs into thoughtful strategy and design challenges.
- Enabler of Genius: adept at framing opportunities for others to solve. Has her/his own ideas and works to enable others to challenge and polish them resulting in higher quality outcomes.
- Passion + Patience
- Digital Passion: a healthy obsession with the digital tools + technology that leads to new and useful ways to solve problems
- Patient Leadership: a laser focus on getting things done, and an inspiring level of patience as you work through ambiguity. Ability to creatively solve hard problems in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
Come joing the sweetlife!
3 weeks ago
The world needs heroes-- Are you with us? Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an experienced esports product manager to lead the design and execution of collegiate esports programs for Overwatch.
The ideal candidate has a passion for esports and Overwatch, strong understanding of college sports, and proven history of managing complex projects with diverse stakeholders. The candidate should have experience working with distributed teams, an understanding of event and broadcast management, and hold themselves to an unwavering quality standard. You'll drive collegiate programs across North America and inform our global efforts.
- Lead an internal team responsible for the global execution of high profile collegiate esports competitions and other events for Overwatch
- Collaborate with the internal stakeholders to design and iterate formats and systems that meet key game objectives, while also aligning with esports business priorities
- Work with partners to ensure high-quality and impactful broadcast production
- Define and communicate the program's creative vision, from structure to branding
- Accountable for all aspects of program execution, including vendor selection and management, live broadcasts, tournament administration, player and talent management, promotion, legal framework, merchandise, live events, live broadcasts and communications (internal and external)
- Track and stay within budgets globally, making crucial spending decisions where necessary
- Communicate product status reports, assessing risk and new opportunities in each region
- Work with the programming lead on distribution strategy, logistics, and content calendar
- Manage and iterate business model for programs
- Collaborate with esports leadership to establish product KPIs and measure program success over time
- Build and maintain exceptional relationships with teams across the company to execute plans, including the development teams, community, marketing, public relations, events, broadcast, IT, legal, web, and others
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in product and / or program management
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in partner or vendor management
- Deep understanding of event management and broadcast production
- Strategic thinker with excellent leadership, management, and communications skills
- Able to organize thoughts and make decisions under time constraints and a full work load
- Experience managing a budget and working with international teams
- Strong understanding of college sports ecosystem
- Passionate player of video games, particularly Overwatch
- Boundless enthusiasm for esports
- Able to occasionally travel, including internationally
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
4 weeks ago
At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that's what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives, and we take enormous pride in our engineering to deliver the right product.
We are looking for an experienced Product Management candidate who will join the Product Management team responsible for the DAQRI smart device development platforms. A successful candidate will perform all functions related to device product management, develop and align roadmaps with peers from Product Management Engineering, and work with the company's Product Marketing team to accurately position and communicate key messages. He or she will also manage a select set of closely tied ecosystem partners. Key tasks will include the need to meet with partners, customers and prospects to identify and prioritize requirements, write functional product requirements documents (PRD), and work with Engineering to define the product roadmap, scope releases, and track product development. He or she will be responsible for making classical requirements vs. scheduling tradeoffs in order to meet minimum viable product for launch.
Areas of focus will include APIs, documentation, sample code, third-party development environments, debugging tools, and application deployment. He or she will specify the appropriate use cases, work on promoting the development environments both through direct customer interaction as well as by working with the outbound marketing team on collateral, speaking events, and articles. He or she will also act as the primary contact to a set of close ecosystem partners, to ensure roadmap alignment with DAQRI's external app developers.
- Define long term product vision for DAQRI developer solutions and drive the day-to-day roadmap execution towards shipping professional grade development tools.
- Help shape overall strategy and roadmap as a core member of the DAQRI product team.
- Work with the engineering and design teams to design & deliver a robust AR development experience.
- Champion the voice of the customer; establish one-to-many customer and partner forums for product feedback; personally engage deeply with customers, partners, and Sales; prioritize product requirements based on customer feedback, market insights and competitive research.
- Evangelize DAQRI devices app development at technical conferences, trade shows, and with customers and partners.
- 4+ years of experience in product groups creating enterprise or mobile software and applications, or development environments.
- Experience using or building enterprise and/or mobile developer environments - e.g., Microsoft Visual Studio; Android or iOS development environments.
- Great communication skills – actively wants to spend time with customers and end users.
- Outstanding technical and business problem solving and a passion for quality.
- Self-motivated, self-starter with hands-on ability to work without the structure of a large PM team.
- Excellent attention to detail, planning, organization, and project management skills.
- Open to change and demonstrated ability to operate in a dynamic environment, with minimal supervision, while demonstrating strong personal drive and self-motivation.
- Knowledge of the AR/MR industry and broader market.
- Experience with Unity, Unreal, or other 3D game engine development environments.
DAQRI is the world's leading enterprise augmented reality (AR) technology company. The cutting-edge DAQRI Visual Operating System (Vos) powers an ecosystem of products, including DAQRI Smart Helmet®, DAQRI Smart Glasses™, and DAQRI Smart HUD™. DAQRI is revolutionizing holography and 3D printing with its proprietary Software Defined Light (SDL) technology. DAQRI was founded in 2010 by Brian Mullins and is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices in the UK, Ireland and Austria.
We foster a dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented environment, committed to delivering simple and delightful products for our customers. We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spark and a passion for redefining how people communicate.
Senior Product Manager, Video Collaboration will be responsible with driving strategy, development, and adoption of video collaboration products. We are looking for a Product Manager with a deep understanding of the video collaboration industry, video technologies, and usability best practices.
You are intensely curious about user behavior. You understand that great products balance simplicity and robust features to solve real world problems. Saying "no" is as important as adding new features. You also enjoy tapping the left side of the brain and quantifying your decisions by analyzing data and setting up proper measurement and reporting for each feature launched.
- Understand and prioritize customer needs
- Conduct customer interviews
- Define features including technical requirements and user experience
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations on feature definition and development
- Work with cross-functional teams on product go-to-market strategy
- Track and measure product/feature success
Required Experience & Skills:
- Wicked smart and have a strong bias for action
- Highly empathetic with users, customers, and co-workers
- Positive, team-focused attitude toward software development
- Understanding of behavioral psychology
- Effective written and presentation skills
- 5+ years of product management or related experience
- Experience creating mockups and wire frames
- Capable of taking complex issues and making them simple to understand
- Track record of managing the entire product life cycle
- Technical background or relevant experience
- Ability to thrive in start up environment
- Consumer software experience
- Combination of Front-End, Platform and API experience
- Experience working with integrations
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.
Headspace was founded in London in 2010 by Rich Pierson and Andy Puddicombe. Originally conceived as a meditation events company, Headspace has evolved into the world's most popular meditation app. Using proven mindfulness techniques, it will teach you how to train your mind for a healthier, happier life. Sessions take as little as 10 minutes a day, and you can do them wherever and whenever you like. Our app has now been downloaded more than 13 million times in 200 countries, helping so many people to enjoy the benefits of a clearer calmer mind. Today, we're ready to embark on the next phase in our evolution: to become the world's most comprehensive guide to health and happiness.
You can read more about us in Fast Company or the New Yorker.
About the Product Lead, Core Product role @ Headspace:
Headspace is seeking a Product Lead to join its Core Product Team and be responsible for driving sustained engagement with our app. As a Product Lead of the Core Product team, this individual will oversee the product strategy for an entire vertical of the app experience. The ideal candidate is analytical, curious, has a knack for testing & optimization and experience shipping product features to a global audience. Managing a development squad, you'll play an instrumental role in advancing Headspace's mission of improving the Health & Happiness of the world.
Final title commensurate with experience
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Oversee and manage a product roadmap with alignment on vision, KPIs, and strategy
- Launch, manage and optimize on an app vertical designed to engage and inspire users to establish and continue their meditation practice
- Lead a development team to prototype, iterate, and ship new features to users, globally
- Analyze data and identify opportunities to develop new features that improve the user's experience with Headspace.
- Use market and competitive intelligence to help inform product roadmap
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders to share the product vision & roadmap along with key feature results
What you've accomplished?
- +5 years of product management experience, building and shipping digital consumer software globally
- Fluency in defining product strategy and establishing roadmaps
- Strong leadership skills and experience leading a development team & managing a feature roadmap to meet business goals
- Proven track record in a quantitative and problem solving environment (or equivalent training and experience)
- Experience with running multiple product experiments (A/B, multivariate, etc.)
- Strong team-player who can work well across multiple cross-functional teams
- Experience working with a digital subscription service a plus
- Interest in meditation & mindfulness
- MBA preferred but not required
How to get started:
If you're excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and an optional cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.