4 days ago
Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world's leading platform for turning people's voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it's with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It's People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only "what" is happening, but "why." SurveyMonkey's 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
Wufoo, the fastest, easiest way to build amazing online forms that you can get up and running within minutes — no coding required. Wufoo also lets you collect online payments, generate dynamic reports, and more.
Build what users want next—before they even know they need it. We're looking for passionate product pros who want to build world-class tools and features that simplify the lives of our users. From planning to design, testing, and rollout, you'll use your deep technical knowledge and strong communication skills to collaborate with multiple teams across the company. If you want to help shape the future of SurveyMonkey, then we want to meet you.
Wufoo is a form technology that empowers all types of users to gather data, process payments, and manage their business with the power of easy to use forms. You will work across engineering, design, and marketing gathering requirements, working with customers to understand their solutions, and helping drive our growth into new opportunities.
The team is looking for an experienced product manager to lead this charge. If this sounds like you then we want to meet you and discuss how we can make this a perfect fit.
- Drive our product requirements understanding the market and opportunity for growth
- Work with engineering, customer support, and marketing on day to day prioritization
- Work with our marketing teams on content to drive SEO and top of funnel conversion
- Analyze and monitor key metrics to uncover areas for improvement
- Work cross-functionally with a team of passionate engineers, data analysts, and UX designers through iterative releases
Desired Skills & Experience
- You have at least 4+ years of experience in Product Management (SaaS or B2C preferred)
- You have experience designing, implementing, and analyzing A/B and multivariate tests
- You have a good understanding of subscription products and self-service funnels
- You have strong analytical skills. You understand cohort analysis, segmentation, statistical significance, and know how to derive insights from large amounts of data
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have experience working with agile development methodology
- You have excellent business acumen and deep user empathy
- You excel at communicating your ideas to others in both verbal and written form
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, RRSP matching, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
4 weeks ago
As a Senior product manager in the Zynga central technology team you will be responsible for identifying and driving product strategy to help achieve our business goals. Zynga games are played by millions and you will be responsible for managing products that are the core of these experiences. The ideal candidate will leverage their deep understanding of the mobile landscape to identify product gaps and drive execution of these initiatives.
- Responsible for the full product lifecycle, from gathering requirements, analyzing competitive landscape, writing specification to designing architecture and roadmap.
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Responsible for a large central technology product and/or multiple products. As a senior PM you will drive the product strategy, feature specs and work with game teams on realising value.
Experience and Capabilities
- 5+ years of product management in game/app development or consumer web.
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers.
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff.
- Experience with growing a startup, app using lean, data driven principles.
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
- You have experience working in a central technology team or B2B product doing product management.
- Have an interest/love for games.
- You understand ecommerce in the mobile app landscape and have previous experience with payments systems
- You have a technical background with development experience.
5 weeks ago
Are you someone who is always thinking about ways to build better products? Do you have 3-5 years of experience in product management, defining software and leading teams to bring to life the product you envision? Work Market is looking for a talented, initiative-taker who is ready to own your product area from definition to release to customers. You will be the product owner of an agile scrum team and collaborate with engineering, user experience, sales, and marketing to ensure successful market adoption and business growth. Help disrupt the world of work and make the promise of on-demand labor a reality.
Product Manager responsibilities:
- Lead a scrum team for your functional area in the end-to-end, Software-as-a-Service delivery of the feature set that you define
- Drive requirements gathering and validation by collaborating with internal stakeholders and driving product research with customers
- Communicate on product context and priorities with your team to ensure a shared understanding of goals
- Develop product specifications, plan releases, and conduct ongoing grooming with your scrum team
- Integrate usability studies, user research, and market analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure features satisfy customer needs
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies, removing obstacles, and enabling your team to increase velocity and deliver their best
- Nourish a collaborative agile environment by encouraging the sharing of ideas and an openness to feedback and learning
- Develop and track metrics to measure success
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and service to ensure a successful release
- Coordinating with other product managers and designers to ensure a cohesive user experience across the Work Market platform
Requirements for this position include:
- 3-5 years of experience in a product management role
- In-depth experience in at least one of the following areas:
- UI / UX with a strong emphasis on web based or mobile apps
- Enterprise SaaS software (ideally including API design)
- HR technology / payroll solutions or relevant experience within the staffing industry
- Internationalization of SaaS software, multilingual a plus
- Demonstrated experience gathering requirements, creating specifications, and organizing resources
- Comfortable working with cross functional groups, including engineering, user experience, marketing, sales, and service
- Ability to work autonomously with distributed teams
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- Strong technical abilities with the ability to work closely with engineers on requirements and design (previous development experience a plus)
- Ability to define appropriate metrics and use that data to improve the user experience
- Familiarity with Agile development practices
- Bachelors or masters degree in an engineering or business related field preferred
About Work Market
Work Market is the great enabler for the modern work experience. We were founded in 2010 with a simple yet ambition vision: to power the future of work. We help some of the biggest companies in the world unlock new levels of productivity, engagement and growth. Join us, and experience work the way it should be. Learn more at www.workmarket.com.
What's cooler than creating products for esports? Building them with a team of extremely talented people fanatic about games. If you are a passionate, entrepreneurial-spirited individual who thrives in taking ideas from concept to market, this is the role for you.
Who you are
- Amazing at translating broad vision into decisive action
- KPI and data driven
- Meticulous, but believes a good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week
- Understands that delighting users is as important as delivering features
- Deep intuition and passion for esports
- Appreciates a high impact, high visibility role
- Gather and synthesize market, customer and partner requirements, internal objectives and roadmaps, technical feasibility, costs, timing, etc. and translate these into product requirements.
- Collaborate with an agile engineering team to drive implementations
- Collaborate with design team to deliver simple and elegant solutions
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Support on market positioning and product releases (ie: education, distribution)
- Collect and measure key product metrics to inform success/failure of each release and plan iterations accordingly
- Develop and maintain comprehensive analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of complementary and competing products
- Explore, evaluate, and present new opportunities and partnerships
Who you don't need to be
- You don't need to be in Vancouver. We have team members in NYC, Iowa City, Sao Paulo, and Vilnius. We figured out the virtual model. You need to be fluent in English - we love polyglots!
- You don't need to be a start-up veteran. If you're down for the risk and willing to devote the energy and fortitude to make Battlefy as huge and as awesome as it promises to be, we'll give you more than a fair chance at joining the team.
- You don't need to be a hardcore gamer. But, you need to believe that Han
- Solo shot first and that Dungeons and Dragons was the Big Bang of gaming.
How to Apply and What to Expect:
- In addition to a resume, please include a short explanation of your background, accomplishments (links to past projects are always helpful), and what excites you about Battlefy. This will help us have a multi-dimensional view of who you are and how this team can potentially fit you.
What you'll get
- Competitive compensation with equity participation
- Responsibility to match your horsepower and capabilities
- Flat organization built on meritocracy
- Insider access to new games and esports events
- Opportunity to be at the ground floor of one the fastest growing companies leading esports
Determined to take your product career to the next level? Are you interested in solving problems for a diverse set of products, clients, and their vast user bases that always keep you on your toes? Already have a half dozen successful (and preferably some unsuccessful) product launches under your belt?
TWG is looking to meet an experienced Digital Product Manager to join our team and help us on our mission to become the best product management team in Canada. What do we do? We help create new businesses out of nothing but ideas, as well as work with existing products to help accelerate growth.
As a company that has a reputation for solving tough product challenges (which is partly why 70% of TWG new hires come from referrals!), we are looking to add product managers who have the breadth of experience to truly innovate on product thinking. Come join our fast-growing product team and work with a wide range of industries and products - from Fintech to Edtech, Media to Emerging Technologies, building web and mobile products for well funded startups and Fortune 500 companies.
About the Job
- Deliver world-class software that continues our tradition of word of mouth as a key source of new client acquisition
- Run a tight agile ship to ensure timely delivery of all projects, with the backing of some of the best developers and designers in the city
- Truly understand the market and the opportunity of our clients, and help them make the right strategic decisions for their products
- Always push to not only learn new things, but also share that knowledge with the rest of the product team - our goal is to be the number one product team in Canada, and learning as a group is the only way to achieve this!
- Represent TWG in the Toronto tech community - online content creation, speaking at local meetups, and general community participation is seriously encouraged!
- 3 - 4 years of demonstrated experience leading digital product development with a strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience working in an Agile environment, participating in Scrum
- An understanding of Lean Startup principles, Design Sprints and other frameworks for Product Management
- Demonstrable history of driving product decisions through customer development, user research, and analytics, and bringing products to market that solve real problems for real users
- Experience managing external stakeholders and clients - all of our product managers are client facing!
- Ability to work with internal business development team on early-stage strategy, and with clients to capture their needs and provide guidance
- A university degree in something interesting
- Finally, the ideal candidate will live and breathe product, always keeping themselves up to date on new ways of building the right product, for the right audience.
Key Additional Assets
- Community presence including active blog posts, speaking engagements and presence at meetups
- A knack for technology and an eye for design
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and exceptional interpersonal skills — an instinct for getting the best work from individuals
- Attention to detail; please include your favourite beverage in your cover letter
- A knack for solving problems, even in areas / markets that may be new for you
- Extreme efficiency at managing your time, and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
TWG is a Digital Product Studio located in Toronto. We are designers, developers, and business-thinkers with a mission to work with visionary teams and craft remarkable products. We believe in doing right - by our clients and partners, by our community, and by each other.
What we value
TWG is championing a revolution in software design, turning traditional engagements into lasting partnerships that create real value for everyone involved.
- Collaborative, friendly environment with flexible office hours
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Health benefits: prescriptions, dental, vision, and insurance
- $1,500 hardware credit every two years to help keep your working tools on the cutting edge
- Free phone of your choice and a corporate phone plan
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate gym rate and allowance
- Learning culture: in-house lunch and learns, conferences and training courses
- Stocked kitchen with healthy treats, juices, coffee and premium beer
- Company retreats and socials
- Casual dress code
- Pet-friendly office
We encourage applications from candidates of colour, women, queer candidates, candidates with family caregiving responsibilities, immigrant candidates, transgender candidates, and candidates with disabilities.
Do you believe that you have what it takes to be a Senior Product Manager at TWG? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to discuss that role separately.