We're looking for a Senior Product Manager who will lead the entire optimization cycle across our products and services. In this role you will be responsible for developing clear product requirements and maintaining close collaboration with data scientists to create models, design algorithms and run A/B tests to determine the best strategies for optimization on different parts of the system.
- Own the products throughout the life-cycle, analyzing performance of operational and financial KPIs;
- Proactively identify opportunities and drive performance improvement in the market via product capabilities, positioning, packaging and promotion.
- Drive ideation, design and specification and partner with the engineering team to design and build great products.
- Lead cross-functional teams of business, engineering, customer support, finance and legal to launch new products and features, develop new business cases and develop strategic partnerships.
- Be the voice of the customer and market into the business. Drive feedback and insight into the business to improve usage, experience and to guide our road-map
- 4+ years product management or product design experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Experience with B2B products and platforms is strongly desired.
- AdTech experience a bonus
What we do:
Fyber is a leading mobile advertising technology company. We are devoted to solving the fundamental business challenge faced by freemium app and game developers, generating sustainable revenue streams through ad monetization across all connected devices. Built by developers for developers, our unified platform serves approximately 330+ million monthly active users and empowers thousands of the world's leading app developers and publishers to integrate, manage and optimize all ad revenue sources across mediation, exchange and ad serving. We are investing for the long term to build the platform that will fuel the app economy of the future.
What we offer:
- Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the industry
- Contribute to technically diverse (platforms: Unix, mobile (iOS/Android), C++, Scala, Ruby), highly scalable, open source technologies and hacker friendly projects
- Work with a high-growth, publically traded company (with over 250 employees in six years) in the heart of Berlin
- Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+44 nationalities) where people value excellence, team spirit, passion, courage, pragmatism and accountability
- The financial stability of a larger company, but, with all of the perks of a cool Berlin start-up like food/drinks (Beer Fridays), laid back culture, and fab office space