What's cooler than creating products for esports? Building them with a team of extremely talented people fanatic about games. If you are a passionate, entrepreneurial-spirited individual who thrives in taking ideas from concept to market, this is the role for you.
Who you are
- Amazing at translating broad vision into decisive action
- KPI and data driven
- Meticulous, but believes a good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week
- Understands that delighting users is as important as delivering features
- Deep intuition and passion for esports
- Appreciates a high impact, high visibility role
- Gather and synthesize market, customer and partner requirements, internal objectives and roadmaps, technical feasibility, costs, timing, etc. and translate these into product requirements.
- Collaborate with an agile engineering team to drive implementations
- Collaborate with design team to deliver simple and elegant solutions
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Support on market positioning and product releases (ie: education, distribution)
- Collect and measure key product metrics to inform success/failure of each release and plan iterations accordingly
- Develop and maintain comprehensive analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of complementary and competing products
- Explore, evaluate, and present new opportunities and partnerships
Who you don't need to be
- You don't need to be in Vancouver. We have team members in NYC, Iowa City, Sao Paulo, and Vilnius. We figured out the virtual model. You need to be fluent in English - we love polyglots!
- You don't need to be a start-up veteran. If you're down for the risk and willing to devote the energy and fortitude to make Battlefy as huge and as awesome as it promises to be, we'll give you more than a fair chance at joining the team.
- You don't need to be a hardcore gamer. But, you need to believe that Han
- Solo shot first and that Dungeons and Dragons was the Big Bang of gaming.
How to Apply and What to Expect:
- In addition to a resume, please include a short explanation of your background, accomplishments (links to past projects are always helpful), and what excites you about Battlefy. This will help us have a multi-dimensional view of who you are and how this team can potentially fit you.
What you'll get
- Competitive compensation with equity participation
- Responsibility to match your horsepower and capabilities
- Flat organization built on meritocracy
- Insider access to new games and esports events
- Opportunity to be at the ground floor of one the fastest growing companies leading esports