At Prolific Interactive, our driving focus is to "make it better," to have a profound impact on everyday lives, shaping the world we live in. We do this by putting people first, relentlessly improving, and working together in collaborative, curious, empathetic teams. We believe in working with partners, not clients, in order to have the greatest impact on their organization and their customers' experiences.
In order to deliver this impact, are seeking a Product Manager to join our team in Brooklyn. As a Product Manager at Prolific you are the CEO of your product team. When someone comes to you with a question you have facts, not excuses—and if you don't know the answer you know exactly who to go to on your team to get it. There are no blockers you can't remove, no feedback you can't learn from and no boundaries to your role.
Responsibilities: Your Prolific Impact
- Lead a cross-functional team of developers, designers, user experience researchers and partner stakeholders
- Collaborate with your product team and partner stakeholders to define a strategic product roadmap that is both feasible and achieves business and user goals
- Confidently articulate your vision and create a compelling business case for a specific approach or solution
- Break down complex business challenges and products into a minimum viable product and prioritized roadmap with clear next steps
- Grow and enhance our relationships with partners by working with stakeholders to identify unmet needs and come up with innovative ways to address them
- Run all product meetings in an efficient and goal-driven way and come out of them with action items (e.g. Standup, Sprint Planner, Retrospective)
- Own team backlog and constantly prioritize the team's activities based on business goals, user needs, and timeline
- Ensure frequent and transparent communication with all parties by preparing weekly updates
- Own quality assurance and assist in analytics set-up and testing
- Remove blockers for the team and work with individuals to resolve communication breakdowns, and provide the support they need
Your Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years experience in cross-functional product management
- Proven delivery of native mobile products
- Team leadership experience
- Professional interaction with partners and third party vendors
- Experience in an agile environment
- Experience with user acceptance testing and general QA practices
- Enthusiasm for collaborating with multidisciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment
- Eagerness to embrace challenges on a daily basis
- Possess a positive attitude and inquisitive personality
- Ability to clearly and confidently articulate your ideas, solutions, and recommendations
- An obsession with detail, organization, and consistency
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Our Benefits and Rewards
Impactful work and collaborating with an inspiring group of people is what gets our Prolific employees (who we fondly refer to as P's) excited to come to work every day. But we know there is more to life than our craft:
- We want all P's to feel at home when they're at work - we've got creature comforts like snacks and coffee, and actual creatures thanks to our dog-friendly offices.
- Prolific offers access to medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, as well as transit benefits and a 401(k) plan with company matching with immediate vesting.
- We have a flexible vacation policy: take what you need, as long as it works for your team; plus paid sick time, eight paid holidays, and a winter break leading up to the New Year.
- We are proud to offer 12 weeks of paid New Parent Leave for moms and dads.
- P's participate in employee-led committees focusing on everything from party planning (bowling! picnic in the park!) to wellness (Kombucha brewing! fitness classes!).
- Our Employee Resource Groups focused on Diversity and Inclusivity proactively create spaces for conversation and education regarding issues affecting women, people of color, and the LGBTQ community.
- Prolific is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we encourage individuals from such groups to apply.
Prolific Interactive is a mobile-focused product agency. Based in Brooklyn and San Francisco, our recent partners have included SoulCycle, Saks Fifth Avenue, Scotts Miracle Gro and American Express. We're a team of makers and breakers helping our partners solve their greatest challenges, and we're constantly looking for talented people to help us grow.