At CreativeLive, we strive to help millions of people all over the globe live their dreams in career, hobby, and life. We currently reach every country in the world with more than two billion minutes of educational content, and we're just getting started.
Within our Seattle and San Francisco studios, we're growing one big community of innovative thinkers, creative doers, and hustlers who believe everyone should have access to the tools and learning necessary to accomplish their goals and reach their dreams. We know at our core that creativity gives us hope - helps us innovate, imagine, and make the world around us more like the one we wish to see.
We're looking for candidates who share our vision to join our dynamic team and build the future of creative education. Come make a difference across the globe with your unique talents. There's a creator in all of us.
Who you are:
- You possess a rare blend of product and entrepreneurial traits; most importantly you're an innovative visionary and creative thought leader
- You are a curious builder
- You are able to identify key areas of strategic focus for the product and define a strategy around each
- You have a user-centric approach to creating great products
- You possess solid design sensibilities and an innate passion for exceptional design and great product experiences
- You have start-up experience in a product role working for a consumer facing Your experience with large-scale consumer experiences is a major plus
- You bring hands-on experience of designing and building online communities
- You have a proven track record of driving rapid product advancement through iteration
What You'll Be Doing:
- Defining a compelling project vision for delivering high-engagement, high-value student/user experience
- Working cross functionally to craft and own a product roadmap that delivers student value and achieves strategic business objectives
- Partnering closely with Engineering to drive roadmap items in a fast-paced, Agile workflow
- Lead visual designers to create impactful, highly functional and beautiful user interfaces
- Rigorously apply data and analytics to guide decisions and innovative thought throughout CreativeLive's product
- Teaming with Marketing, Student Support, and other teams to ensure new product features are effectively communicated and launched internally and externally.
What We Are Looking For:
- 10+ years of experience in product management/user experience role; start-up experience in a B2C company required. Start-up or small company experience a major plus
- Fluency with new and upcoming digital technologies alongside industry best practices
- A thought leader that is passionate about building a killer learning experience
- Demonstrate a deep care for the user experience and finely tuned UX instincts
- Passionate about education and the potential of technology to make an impact
- Enthusiastic about rolling up your sleeves without losing sight of the big picture
- Highly collaborative. Effective at working both independently and in a team setting
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and writing skills with the ability to transform product offerings into relevant and compelling value propositions, past experience creating RFPs, wireframes, etc.
- At the core, you are results oriented, analytic, proven problem solver, self-reliant, yet team-oriented, and enjoy having fun while working hard.