We are searching for a smart and creative Senior Product Manager with strong analytical skills and a passion for travel to help us make a difference in Europe's travel industry.
Driven by our team of over 200 people from more than 40 different countries, GoEuro is changing the way we travel across Europe. With GoEuro you can compare and book trains, buses and flights to anywhere in Europe with one simple search, on mobile, app or desktop. By offering transparent pricing and easy booking, GoEuro makes travel planning simple, flexible and personal.
With over 500 European transportation partners across 12 countries, GoEuro is one of Europe's fastest growing travel companies backed by 10 million monthly users and the world's leading tech investors.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will...
- Think big! Partner across the business to define and develop a compelling product strategy.
- Own the short, medium and long term vision and execution for your product area across platforms.
- Working closely with Designers, you'll dig deep into user experience, making even the most mundane interaction a delightful experience.
- Drive a multi disciplinary team of world-class engineers and designers to deliver like clockwork with increasing quality.
- Continually strive to improve the experiences, being informed by instinct, usability research and product analytics.
- Have your finger on the pulse of emerging technologies, and assess their relevance to the mobile and desktop experiences and GoEuro user base.
- Work with Comms, Marketing and Business Development to ensure GoEuro is tuned into opportunities and maximises the impact of releases.
- Prepared to write specs, manage project execution, A/B test, wireframe, and define product roll-out strategies.
- Demonstrable experience managing and developing high volume B2C products – including defining product roadmaps and long term plans.
- You've worked as a Product Manager in high performing teams that have built, deployed, and iterated on mass market applications.
- A storyteller, with experience communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels within organisations, including oral and written presentations, proposals, specifications, and reports.
- Proven ability to influence decision making at all levels within an organisation, and in a variety of contexts.
- A track record of partnering with Design and Research teams to drive continued product improvement.
- Ability to formulate clear hypotheses and derive actionable insights from large datasets.
- You have experience with agile development methodology.
- You've been in a product management role for a minimum of 5 years.
- An office in the centre of Berlin's thriving startup scene
- Flat hierarchies and everyday opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- A diverse team of over 40 nationalities
- Free lunches, yoga, German lessons and more
- Competitive compensation and relocation support
Are you the great Product Manager we are searching for?
We're looking forward to hearing from you!