Healthgrades is adding a Product Manager who is passionate about search, discovery, and recommendation engines as well as local marketing, and online healthcare. As the healthcare marketplace evolves, Healthgrades is at the center of helping consumers to find, evaluate and connect with the right healthcare provider and partners with providers to help acquire, grow and retain patients to their practice.
Product Managers at Healthgrades become the CEO of their product portfolio. You will be responsible for identifying and developing a long-term product roadmap and executing against this plan; working closely with engineering to guide products from conception to delivery; developing solution features and end-to-end use cases, and working with all stakeholders to successful launch SaaS-based, healthcare provider products and services. You will have very close working relationships with Engineering, Design, Data Management, Client Services, Business Development, Support, Operations and Sales & Marketing leaders throughout the organization.
You are a highly self-motivated individual who can drive cross-functional teams of senior leaders and individual contributors throughout the organization. You will represent Healthgrades to customers, prospects, partners, competitors and other significant constituencies as well as representing those constituencies within Healthgrades.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Lead and define our consumer search product, strategy, features, and improvements, delivering high impact products in a fast-paced environment
- Translate the solution vision into clearly articulated end-to-end use cases and user stories
- Create comprehensive business, customer, and functional requirements and drive product marketing collateral and presentations
- Work with customers and Healthgrades resources to identify product and feature priorities to successfully meet the goals of the business
- Work closely with Design and Engineering teams to ensure the product and platform architecture is aligned with the solution roadmap
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, engineering, other product and UI/UX design teams to drive solution definition and successfully execute on the roadmap
- Communicate a deep understanding of the customer, the problem, and the solution with clear line of sight back to the business objectives
- Evangelize Healthgrades solutions across internal and external stakeholder groups
- Identify trends and opportunities within the online healthcare local marketing space
- Prioritize challenges, problems and opportunities based on business rationale to drive product priorities
- Lead Agile teams through the development process in a Product Owner role including creating and maintaining product backlog, prioritizing features, creating user stories and defining acceptance.
- 5+ years of relevant product management or product design experience with focus on consumer software products and technologies for web and mobile
- 2+ years of experience managing consumer search products, functionality, interfaces, and experiences (transactional search and solr experience a plus)
Experience with search, algorithms, recommendation engines, featured listings, merchandising, and ecommerce.
- Strong user experience design (UX) and customer experience design (CX) skills
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Experience with subscription based services, including software and advertising products
- Polished communication skills including ability to deliver persuasive presentations to senior executives, partners and customer stakeholders
- Excellent critical thinking skills to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter with bias toward action and know how to balance getting details right while still moving fast
- Proven ability to work cross functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to innovate and define creative solutions with compelling user experiences that exceed customer expectations
- Passion for mobile and consumer technology
- B.S. in Computer Science or User Experience Design, MBA a plus
Digital healthcare background preferred
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS, B2C, and B2B2C technology
- 3+ years of experience in mobile technologies
- Entrepreneurial drive, Innovative, and working hands-on product experience with mobile and Web apps in subscription based services model
- Product Owner or Team Lead experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with machine learning, taxonomies, ontologies, auto-suggests, auto-correct search functions
- Experience with A/B Testing, User Testing, Data-driven, Design thinking, Qualitative and Quantitative data analysis
Benefits: Healthgrades offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment including a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and holidays. The exciting part of working here is not the dental plan but the opportunity to be a key player in helping consumers make healthcare decisions and working with like-minded people who are passionate, focused and driven to make a difference in an industry that touches
We offer a competitive salary, equity and a benefit package. Some relocation assistance will also be considered for the right individual.