We're looking for an outstanding product manager focused on video education to join our team. Craftsy has been at the forefront of online education since we launched our product in 2011 and we want you to help drive us to the next frontier. This is the perfect job for you if you get excited about understanding how makers learn and want to build cutting edge technology to support them.
At Craftsy we empower makers who can't help but create. We've combined expertise in technology, content, digital marketing, and ecommerce to build one of the fastest growing and most successful startups in the US. Located in sunny, stunning Denver, CO, we've raised over $100MM from the world-class investors who backed Facebook, LinkedIn and Blue Apron, to name a few.
From the start, you can expect to:
- Lead strategy and execution of video education product initiatives
- Collaborate with engineering and business partners (especially our top notch video production team) to build unique education solutions
- Partner with your tech lead to manage the full development process, beginning with identifying customer needs and ending with implementing solutions
- Deploy your work across many platforms - from the web to mobile apps to OTT platforms
- Build things that keep makers excited to come back to Craftsy
Your background will likely include examples of the following:
- 3-5 years of hands-on product management or equivalent experience (research, engineering or design)
- Collaboration with a wide array of team members including designers and engineers
- Confident using data to drive decisions and outcomes
- Experience with A/B or multivariate testing, funnel analysis or other quantitative experience optimization
- History of accomplishing a lot, quickly, with limited resources
- Knowledge of SQL is a bonus
- Work experience or deep personal interest in video systems
What should I submit with my resume?
- A 1-page cover letter with your response to the following questions:
- We're looking for leaders to join our team. Describe a professional experience that required you to demonstrate your leadership abilities. What did you learn and how will it make you a better leader?
- Craftsy has been a leader in online education for years. Pitch what you think the next frontier for education is and how you would understand if/when we should dedicate resources to solving that problem for our makers.