Zendesk is looking for a Senior Product Manager who can deliver beautifully simple, mobile first experiences to the 94,000 organizations that use Zendesk every day to reach hundreds of millions of customers. Today, two-thirds of our customers utilize our native mobile apps to build closer relationships with their customers. We want to deeply understand and serve needs of "mobile-only" and "mobile companion" customer service agents, managers, and admins and are looking for a product manager to lead the charge.
Sitting with our Mobile development team, you will:
- Immerse yourself into the customer service software market to deeply understand customer needs and the competitive landscape
- Lead the ideation, design, development and launch of mobile apps for customer service teams on Android and iOS platforms
- Be a thought leader in mobile-first product creation, mobile platform capabilities, and consumer trends
- Drive product development by influencing other mobile product managers and working daily with design and engineering teams around the world in all phases of product development
- Apply your strong product leadership skills to articulate a vision for mobile experience for agents, managers, and admins and persuade other Product Owners to help you deliver this experience
- Distill Zendesk's competitive strategy, customer research, and new technology developments into a clear understanding of key mobile use cases for admins, agents, and their customers, and use these insights to influence the evolution of the Zendesk platform
- Engage with Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success and Advocacy (customer service) teams to launch, grow, and obtain feedback on your products
- Collaborate with the Product Analytics, Growth, and EOL teams to drive your product to deliver measurable business results throughout its lifecycle
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in product management with increasing levels of responsibility in fast-paced, agile development environments
- Demonstrated passion for mobile user experience and design; you can proudly share your work on previous mobile applications
- Deep technical knowledge of iOS and Android platforms (and publishing ecosystems) as well as how mobile apps interact with web services
- Ability to work effectively with remote teams, travel to San Francisco and other international offices at least once per quarter, and visit customers within the EMEA region
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven leadership skills and comfortable making decisions without perfect information
- Excellent accountability and work ethic
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.