Weebly is looking to hire a Senior Product Manager for our Scottsdale, Arizona office to lead a new team focused on Customer Success for our users. This office is home to our CS team and you will be joining as the first PM in this location, working with a dedicated team of engineers. The goal of this team is to build support tools and infrastructure that make our users feel like Weebly is there for them when they need help. If successful, a customer should walk away from an experience with Weebly feeling like Weebly knows about them, cares about them, and is there for them when they need it.
You will work collaboratively with the Customer Success team and the Weebly Product team, bridging the gap between them and our users.
- Work collaboratively with the Customer Success team and the Weebly Product team to create a cohesive experience across all areas of Weebly (including product features, the help center, online community forum, live chat, phone support, and our internal admin tool) with the goal of providing the best experience possible for our users when they need help
- Help Weebly increase collections by developing tools that enable the CS team to drive more sales by providing data driven insights that allows them to more effectively help our customers, increase conversion from free to paid users, and cross-sell/upsell
- Improve the customer experience when a user needs help to increase customer satisfaction and drive more word of mouth referrals and increase retention
- Own the entire product development lifecycle for customer success features - from roadmap planning, to gathering and prioritizing features and requirements, to producing specs that clearly communicate the feature objective, identify key metrics, and detail out user stories, to working with engineering to deliver features on time
- Data driven decision maker - strong ability to analyze metrics across various platforms to derive meaningful observations and produce actionable insights
- Demonstrated ability for simplifying the complex, knowing how to derive 80% of the value with 20% of the effort
- Ability to effectively work with a team, aligning and motivating everyone to work towards a common goal
- Experienced at prioritizing features and tasks, balancing quick wins and longer term investments for maximum impact in the least amount of time
- Ability to execute and stay focused, delivering features on time and at high quality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong background in data analysis and/or customer operations focused roles
- Experience and/or interest in sales and support
- Passionate about solving operational problems and improving efficiency
- 2-5 years experience in a product management or equivalent role
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Employer-paid health care
- Employer match of retirement contribution up to the maximum allowed by law
- Company credit card
- Free food, drinks & snacks at the office, including lunch
- Fun, get-things-done work environment -- work whenever you want, take days off whenever you want, as long as you're getting things done
Weebly gives millions of people a surprisingly easy and affordable way to create a site that is as unique as they are. Running over 2% of all websites on the Internet, Weebly allows people to start their own business, communicate with their clients, showcase their achievements, and be an authority on personal and professional interests.
Weebly has three locations in the US - the Weebly HQ in San Francisco, an office in New York, and an office in Scottsdale, AZ. The office culture at Weebly encourages new ideas and teamwork above all else. Our Scottsdale office is vibrant, open, and home to 80 employees.
Must be willing to relocate to or near Scottsdale, AZ.