Would you like to join one of the fastest growing startups in the world? Talkdesk - a 2016 Forbes Cloud 100 Company - is the world's leading cloud-based contact center software provider. We have awesome investors (DFJ, Salesforce Ventures and Storm Ventures), are in a $22B market that is ripe for disruption and boast an impressive roster of customers including Shopify, Box, Anki, DoorDash, Edmunds and Qualys. We're looking for a world-class senior product manager to help us continue on our hyper-growth trajectory and shape the future of Talkdesk.
Are you passionate about building scalable, secure and user friendly web solutions in a fast-paced environment?
As a Senior Product Manager at Talkdesk we expect you to become the voice of our customers and market, and work with the engineering team to turn the vision into product requirements.
- Contribute to the vision and design of a next generation call center platform
- Create and maintain close relationships with our customers and market to develop a deep understanding of their needs as well as the competitive landscape
- Create processes to capture, analyze, leverage and share customer insights
- Evangelize ideas that will help to resolve customer problems
- Work with with engineering, marketing and sales to build business use cases and define requirements/wireframes for new feature enhancements, products and services
- Own priority for your product roadmap balancing input from engineering, design, marketing and sales
- Document product functionality
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to effectively launch new services, features and enhancements
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, HCI or related field required from a top 20 university
- 7+ years of hands-on experience working with software engineering teams (in product, design, or engineering) with at least 3+ years of hands-on product management or product design experience
- Passion for user experience with strong attention to detail
Background in SaaS, real-time communications, or enterprise preferred
- Knowledge and use of formal Quality Assurance processes
- Solid understanding of relevant technology and tools including APIs, cloud solutions and programming languages is preferred
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technologies and business needs
- Understand the development and implementation of large-scale, complex applications in a call center technology environment
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills