AWeber is looking for a Product Manager to join the newly formed Conversions team. The Conversions team is a cross functional team that includes marketing, engineering, design and product focused on a common goal - turning trial users into paid customers.
Your work represents the "first impression" that people have when they visit and signup for an AWeber account. Success in this role is measured, in part, by an awesome first impression proven by data.
You should apply if you like to be challenged, have a "growth hacker" mindset, have worked on projects around customer acquisition, funnel conversion, customer activation and retention.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to do big things at an amazing company.
What You'll Do
- Own current and future product features and deliverables designed to improve the experience of prospects and new customers.
- Own the roadmap for the public site including prioritizing SEO updates, public site design changes and website analytics.
- Improve the conversion rate of prospects to trials via landing page split tests.
- Improve the conversion rate of trials to customers via the onboarding process.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to inform product decisions
- Measure success using key metrics that you help to define and monitor
- Share and present meaningful reports on key metrics with the entire AWeber team
- BA/BS degree in related field preferred.
- 4+ years of experience driving growth and customer acquisition in a SaaS company.
- You have experience with new product onboarding and optimizing the onboarding experience based on data.
- Excellent product design sensibilities, you can turn complex problems into simple experiences.
- Proven track record in agile development, being a Product Owner with a data-driven approach to product development
- A track record of leadership - you can inspire and lead through influence without authority
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to collaborate and build consensus across a diverse range of stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and a desire to use data to drive decisions
- Proven ability to ship products
- Experience with analytics tools, KISSmetrics, Mixpanel, GoogleAnalytics, Visual Website Optimizer.
We develop and manage email marketing automation and newsletter software for over 100,000 small businesses, bloggers, nonprofits, and other customers around the world.
We're in Chalfont, PA, nestled in the heart of scenic Bucks County, in the suburbs of Philadelphia. While this position may require occasional travel, the majority of your time will be spent working on-site with AWesome people in our state-of-the-art headquarters. So you'll need to be located in the Philadelphia area or willing to relocate here.
- 100% Company Paid premiums for medical, dental, vision, insurance. (including domestic partner benefits).
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Fully Reimbursed Gym Memberships.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holidays.
- Shuttle to/from local SEPTA station.
- 401K retirement benefits with company match.
- Profit Sharing.
- Free lunches every day.
- Break rooms stocked with soda, juices, coffee and teas.
- MacBook Pro laptops and 27" monitors.
- Multiple high definition theater rooms fully equipped with Xbox, Wii & Blu-Ray players.
- A game room with competition billiard, foosball, and ping-pong tables.