We are looking for a passionate and seasoned product leader that will join the Creator team - a cross functional group dedicated to helping artists thrive. We build features and services enables artists to express themselves more creatively and to grow, engage and monetize their fans. Spotify as a company is dedicated to creating a platform for creativity that brings artists and fans closer together. You'll be at the center of that mission.
What you'll do
- Own the vision for the suite of products and services that make up Spotify's Content System. This system is responsible for how content and data are distributed to Spotify, how content and metadata can help create differentiated consumer experiences, how Spotify pays rights holders of all kinds, and how Spotify provides insights and reporting to artists.
- Lead cross-functional efforts to give artists, songwriters, publishers, record labels and other rights holders ways to distribute their content and manage their rights. Help Spotify pioneer ways to attract new types of content to Spotify, leverage data more strategically, and provide new revenue streams to artists and rights holders.
- Work with artists, songwriters, labels and publishers to understand their motivations and needs. Evangelize internally to spread customer empathy.
Recruit, grow and manage a strong team of Product Managers that manage different parts of the strategic area, helping them achieve their goals and grow professionally.
- Inspire and catalyze squads and stakeholders around the directions you set to bring new products to life.
- Get the best out of those around you by operating as a supportive teammate to engineers, designers and others throughout the agile development process.
Who you are
- You have 7+ yrs experience managing and developing well-loved software products as a PM. You've had many experiences defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
- You have 3+ yrs experience managing PMs and managing a portfolio of multiple squads and projects.
- You are insatiably curious about music copyright, the rights holder ecosystem and related technology.
- You are a compelling storyteller with experience communicating concepts and ideas to engineers and creatives alike
- You have a proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organisation, and in a variety of contexts.
- You have a strong gut based on experience, but take a critical mind even to your own ideas and are ready to prove them wrong.
- You have a burning desire for perfection but take a pragmatic approach to get there.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.