Hi. We're TiVo. At our core, we're innovators who continuously seek to fuel the ultimate entertainment experience. We touch the lives of binge-watching, music-loving, entertainment fanatics every day by inventing and delivering beautiful user experiences, and enable the world's leading media and entertainment providers to nurture more meaningful relationships with their audiences.
We work hard, celebrate success and challenge everyone in our organization to make an impact. If you are as passionate as we are about the intersection of technology and entertainment, join us today.
Product Manager - Data Analytics
Data Analytics is core to TiVo's strategy. Data Analytics utilizes Big Data technology with innovative analytics to redefine media planning across multiple screens. As a Product Manager for TiVo Analytics you will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with data science, engineering, sales, customers to create an innovative product features that will enable audience driven TV media planning.
- Maintain constant communication with customers, prospects, and customer-facing internal teams to gather product requirements. Work collaboratively with business and product teams to prioritize requirements and define the product roadmap.
- Translate product requirements to use cases, functional specifications, and acceptance criteria. Act as the customer advocate in the development process - guiding the design, usability and functionality of the product.
- Act as a product owner and work with development teams on a day to day basis to ensure that product requirements are being met. Maintain a continually-prioritized backlog for the development team.
- Review product documentation and training guides to ensure that the product's features are accurately represented.
- Act as the subject matter expert and product champion to support sales and marketing initiatives.
- Help evaluate industry, competitive, and technological trends.
- Good business acumen, BS/BA required
- MBA or equivalent experience a strong plus
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Analytical mind & strong problem-solving capabilities evidenced by a proven ability to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze product concepts, strategic opportunities and competitive threats.
- Strong product/project management skills. Proven experience managing complex projects to successful completion.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Strong technical background with ability to learn new technologies is preferred.
- Detail oriented and ability to think analytically
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organization
Benefits & Perks
Our employees and their families are important to us and our comprehensive pay, stocks and benefits programs reflect that. TiVo supports personal well-being, builds financial security, and enables employees to share in the success of TiVo. Rewards include:
- Competitive compensation (salary, equity and bonuses) and comprehensive benefits designed to foster work-life balance, care for your health, protect your finances, and help you save and invest for the future.
- Generous paid time away from work including vacation, holidays, sick time, and 2 days of paid time off each year to serve and learn through TiVo Community Outreach.
- Great perks, which vary by location and can include: employee discounts, transportation reimbursements, subsidized cafes and fitness facilities, conveniences such as dry cleaning and car washes, and recycling programs.
- See more at: https://www.tivo.com/jobs/culture/benefits-at-tivo
TiVo Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer