Since our launch in 2011, Twitch has helped broadcasters share their gaming experiences and turn their passions into careers. Today we have millions of broadcasters creating content, building a community, and engaging with their fans.
As a product manager for the Clips team, you will be responsible for the distribution area of our Clips product, directly driving growth to our platform. You will work with engineers, designers, and other product managers to innovate and execute exciting new feature sets to improve our product for our creators. The role demands great technical depth, entrepreneurial spirit, excellent product judgment, and a mentality of working backwards from our creators.
- Manage the lifecycle of complex products spanning multiple feature areas
- Write and deliver high quality product specs while managing design challenges
- Drive overall user and competitive research and ensure that all product decisions are based on in-depth data or research analysis
- Strive to effectively design project plans based on priorities and set clear and measurable objectives to achieve business goals
- Create and discover new levers, channels, and strategies to grow Twitch's user base
- Champion the product vision and strategy, monitor product progression, and partner with cross-functional teams throughout the product's lifecycle
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development
- Ability to create wireframes, product specifications, and white papers
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Strong passion for games, live video, or creating products that delight users
- Outstanding written and oral skills as well as attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- MBA or CS background
- Previous start-up, social networking, or technical consulting experience
- Experience working with SQL or other development languages
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch's live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.