Olapic offers the leading visual marketing platform that enables brands to integrate photos and videos from social networking sites such as Instagram, Vine, Twitter and Facebook. The platform delivers the most flexible and robust solution for bringing customer-generated visual content into commerce and marketing, reducing brand costs and increasing conversions and sales.
At Olapic, we place a premium on function, efficiency, and innovation. We strive to put our customers first and rely on our technology as the cornerstone of our success.
Product Managers at Olapic provide critical cohesion between internal groups, customers and technical resources. Success in the Product group requires design thinking, technical knowledge, quantitative and qualitative analysis, and attention to detail.
The Product Manager will report directly to the Director of Product as well as indirectly to the CTO.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager:
- Work as a conduit between the NYC, London, and Cordoba offices to help move the Olapic platform forward
- Create specifications and business requirements to help guide the Olapic technical team in creation of products and features
- Work to educate the NYC/London teams about new features and functionality created by the Olapic engineering team
- Participate in Product planning meetings and brainstorms to help create quarterly goals and long term roadmap features for the Olapic platform
- Identify and present innovation possibilities to help move the Olapic platform forward.
- Work alongside the implementation team to improve Olapic's ability to onboard and service clients throughout the entire customer lifecycle
- Monitor competition to generate insights that can guide and influence Olapic's Product.
- Monitor and gather data and insights to help influence and guide product decisions
- Participate in client facing meetings to gain insights from customers, discuss the product roadmap and communicate to customers the direction of and the benefits of the future Olapic platform
- Work with Account Management to gather questions and feedback about the platform's functionality in an effort to generate customer facing documentation and implement platform improvements that can help provide our customers with value
- Create client and internal documentation to help guide future colleagues in learning about the product and platform
- Help facilitate the solving of business problems in a way that can help move the product forward and is beneficial to all (or a majority) of customers
Basic Qualifications of the Product Manager:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in product management for a SaaS based platform
- A strong understanding of social networking tools
- A strong understanding of e-commerce
- Ability to break down complex concepts into manageable topics
- Ability to present to audiences with varying levels of technical familiarity
- Ability to articulate technical concepts, how they map to product features, and how the features can solve client business problems to both technical and non-technical end users
- Possession of excellent communication skills, as the ability to listen, communicate verbally and through written documentation is essential
- Experience with creating documentation
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to producing quality products
Preferred Qualifications of the Product Manager:
- Excellent organizational skills along with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with JIRA, Asana or other project tracking software