TINYpulse is seeking an experienced technical product manager to lead the development of our enterprise data integration, systems, and API integration strategy. This role owns the strategy, planning, and execution of our product and customer integration framework.
The Technical Product Manager is responsible for tools, integrations, and best practices to help ensure we have world-class support for our enterprise customers as well as our API integration partners. The Technical PM partners closely with the Customer Success Team and our Engineering teams as well interfaces with a wide variety of internal customers: e.g., Execs, Marketing teams, and Sales.
- Develop the strategy and roadmap for partner integration tools and systems.
- Develop a process to ingest and integrate data files and APIs from our largest customers; ensure fast and accurate integrations without data integrity issues.
- Define requirements across Product, Sales, Customer Success, and most importantly CUSTOMERS, for direct API integrations from HRIS systems. These projects include being the product owner for defining the requirements, user stories, and overall customer experience.
- Meet the needs of internal customer groups, including the Customer Success and Sales teams with intuitive and actionable data solutions.
- Evangelize the value of API integrations; become the expert in how TINYpulse can integrate with a larger universe of HRIS and productivity software platforms.
- 6+ years of overall experience (at least 2+ as a technical product manager).
- Experience partnering with engineering and design teams to define, build, and maintain products which are critical to growth, engagement, and retention.
- You should love to work with APIs and be strategic when working with customers
- Great track record of working with engineering and design teams: people want to work with you again.
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills; demonstrated success in building buy-in for an innovative, bold, strategic vision
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Have strong analytical skills and are able to glean what they need from both qualitative and quantitative data to drive appropriate product decisions
- As a plus, ability to run complex SQL queries for analysis and usage report purposes
- BS degree in technical discipline or equivalent