Evernote was built to help people and teams capture, nurture, and share ideas. We believe that no idea is too big to manage or too small to matter and help millions of people every single day be more productive.
The Desktop Apps team is seeking a skilled Product Manager to help make Evernote great on macOS. You'll define the product vision, drive the roadmap for the macOS platform and get to work with a team of highly user-centric, design and data-driven product managers.
- You will define the product strategy for the Evernote app by developing a product roadmap and key metrics that inform the success of the product. Communicate the strategy & progress to our executive team monthly
- You will develop and maintain expert domain knowledge of the customer and business drivers. Answer the questions: what do our users need, what will customers want?
- You will work with a multi-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, support and marketing teams, to deliver monthly updates to the Evernote app from conception to launch. Prioritize features, create PRDs and plan the release
- You will work with other product managers and external partners to create a great 'whole product' experience for Evernote — collaborate with the Evernote iOS team to create delightful cross-device experiences, manage the relationship with the App Store
Experience & Skills:
- Experience building consumer products used by millions of users. MacOS or iOS experience strongly preferred
- Strong technical background with proven capability of contributing to technical vision
- Great track record of driving product improvements through data-driven decision making through user testing, data analysis, and A/B testing
- Articulate, persuasive while able to listen and incorporate diverse perspectives and balance competing goals
- Passion for building beautifully crafted experiences — incredible attention to detail in language, usability and design
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Bachelors degree in a technology related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Great health insurance, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Onsite perks: Fitness center, bootcamp, and chair massages
- Transportation: Free Caltrain Go Pass and SF shuttle
- Fun and entertainment: Tea Time Tuesdays, Iced Coffee Thursdays, Beer o'Clock Fridays