StartEngine helps companies get the capital and resources they need to grow and scale. In technical terms, StartEngine is the leading equity crowdfunding platform in the U.S., connecting companies in need of resources with aspiring accredited and unaccredited investors. StartEngine is disrupting the startup and growth business models.
StartEngine is looking for a motivated Product Manager to join our team. We value people who are highly flexible, like being in a learning environment, and actively contribute to the planning and execution of new things. We are a small team that believes in doing and does big things.
The team at StartEngine is highly agile and focuses on creating products and features that have significant and lasting market impact. Like any high growth startup, our plans are constantly evolving with changes in customer demand, sometimes at a very rapid pace.
- Drive the vision and delivery of innovative new products to increase and expand our market position
- Develop metrics to assess the success of products and features and determine the next set of necessary enhancements
- Work with the team to generate internal, in-depth knowledge of products, solutions, and company offerings
- Work with department leads to lead product planning meetings, provide advice and guidance on direction of products, and prioritize feature and new product development
- Conduct internal and external research to optimize existing processes and identify new features and functionality
- Drive and draft requirements and specifications
- Map product scope and priorities to projects
- Collaborate with Product and Technology to drive tasks, requirements, implementation, and validation
- Monitor overall project progress and report back to the product roadmap
- Drive and support internal product, project, and knowledge management standards
- Clearly communicate vision and goals of existing and new products internally
- Communicate internally with Marketing, Business Development, Account Management, Creative Services, Due diligence, and Technology to understand and define product requests
- Demonstrate functionality of completed products to internal team members and other stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of product management
- Able to be creative, strategic, and analytical to solve problems
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to explain complex concepts across the organization
- Competitive salary with opportunity for bonus
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employee stock options
- Flexible vacation policy
- Open, modern office space with parking
We are seeking smart, capable, and dedicated people who can hit the ground running. This is a remarkably rare opportunity to build a new company, in a new industry that is growing rapidly, that also makes a big impact in enabling others grow their own businesses. StartEngine provides mentoring programs and facilitates learning opportunities so that employees grow to their greatest potential.