LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive working across engineering, product, and sales to build products that transform marketing? Consider joining us.
We are a looking for an incredible product manager to join our Onboarding and Measurement product team to help build and launch products and features to enhance the IdentityLink product suite. .
- Lead new feature development to solve real customer problems and drive revenue growth for our market-leading Data Onboarding product.
- Work with engineering to scale our products to keep up with explosive customer demand.
- Create self-service customer experiences that delight the user and drive product adoption.
- Interface with all teams within the company to build product roadmaps, develop go-to-market strategies, and continually improve our products.
- Foster extreme clarity, simplicity, and alignment on priorities.
- Contribute towards building a great Product Team and great company.
- 2+ years of experience in product management at a technology company, preferably in a role where you have holistically owned broad initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand technical systems.
- Desire to work on a highly technical B2B product.
- Ability to manage and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects.
- Strong project management skills and ability to rally development teams around key project deliverables and goals.
- Great communication skills internally and externally. Always answer emails and calls within 12 hours (during business hours).
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Desire to work in San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco - the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.