Landit is an entirely new approach to career fulfillment for anyone who’s stuck, looking to make moves, or simply wanting to do and achieve more. We create a personalized “one-size-fits-one” playbook for each and every person that paths you forward one step at a time with the tools, resources, know-how and access needed to achieve success on your terms.
We've been featured in exciting places such as Forbes, Inc., CNBC, Fast Company and Vanity Fair.
We are backed by top tier funds including NEA, Cueball, Coastanoa, Female Founders Fund, xFund and strategic investors including Workday, Morgan Stanley, and Infor.
We are rapidly expanding with members in over 127 countries, and are proud to partner with leading Fortune 1000, technology, media, and nonprofit firms.
You are a creative builder and designer. You're obsessed with making the user experience unforgettable. In the workplace, you don't need a roadmap because you chart your own territory.
You're a team player who adopts ideas from everyone, but you're also not afraid of voicing your own opinions about new product directions. You're up-to-date on the latest technology trends and full of new ideas about using data, algorithms, and human networks to engage users. Most importantly, you care about bringing out the best in the users, helping them discover and achieve their goals.
What You Will Do in this Role
- Create Products the Users Love—Constantly improve products based on both user needs and business needs; solve problems and transform user experiences with continuous modifications and additions to the product.
- Understand Users—Use innovative ways to gather user feedback and data; stay on top of user engagement trends.
- Focus on Data—Be data driven and use that insight to inform product direction
- Set Goals for Iteration—Always assess the current success of the products and consistently lead feature updates; a product is always “in progress” for you: there are always new iteration goals.
- Focus on Growth—Use intuitive and irreplaceable products to grow our subscriber base; innovate concepts that appeal to new users.
- Have Passion for Positive Change—Care about using technology to improve lives and transform the workplace.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- MS/BS degree from a top-tier school in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- An appreciation for working with a close-knit team in a startup environment.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through issues.
- Motivated self-starter with "can-do" attitude, strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment, ensures quality deliverables and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- You’re driven: You want to work diligently to improve and advance the mission of Landit.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Premium health benefits
- An opportunity to make real, tangible impacts every day
- Fun office environment, great colleagues!
- Healthy and delicious snacks