- Brand new role in our Customer Product Team!
- Join a thriving, growing world-leading tech company with HQ in Melbourne
- Named Australia's Coolest Company for Women and one of the Best Places to Work in Australia
Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, we're a completely online company with an ecosystem of sites and services to help people get creative. In September 2014, one of our sites, ThemeForest, was the 90th most visited website in the world and it remains among the most visited Australian-owned website on the planet! With more than 350 staff and contractors worldwide, we've helped a community of creative sellers earn more than $500 Million.
JobAdvisor awarded us the title of Australia's Coolest Company for Women and Diversity (2015 and 2016). We were also named as one of the Best Places to Work in Australia in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 BRW Awards.
On Envato Market thousands of people earn a living selling things like WordPress themes, photos, music tracks and illustrations. With Envato Elements, we oversee one of the world’s largest subscription services for digital creatives, providing hundreds of thousands of files for unlimited download for one flat fee. We offer website design and hosting with Envato Sites. On our education platform Tuts+, over 5 million people learn skills including code, illustration, photography, web design, and more, each month. We also run a freelance marketplace called Envato Studio.
You might be surprised to know that not only do we run some of the biggest websites in the world; we’re also growing really fast!
What you'll be doing
As our brand new Product Manager, you plan and manage delivery of the customer experience, product strategy and delivery of features & initiatives within the Customer group on Envato Market, Elements, and/or Envato.com. As a member of the Customer Product team, this role will need to identify, prioritise, and champion initiatives that contribute to the broader group target. You will measure and optimise customer experience, especially to increase active customers.
- Develop a roadmap that is aligned with your stream goals and that takes into consideration the needs of Marketing, Engineering, Customer Help, UX & Design.
- Work with Marketing, Engineering, Customer Help, and UX & Design to deliver on the roadmap.
- Develop lean canvasses including key forecasts and financials for product initiatives that allow the business to prioritise towards goals.
- Consult with key stakeholders across the business, including Finance and Analytics & Business Intelligence.
- Present roadmaps and lean canvasses to the Senior Product Manager in a clear, concise and synthesised manner for feedback and approval.
- Measure results, especially focused on the Customer Group’s goal of increasing overall active customers.
- Be a key member of the Customer Product Team, and positively contribute to the strategy, execution and team morale of the customer group.
- People Management & Team Leadership
- Lead by example, promoting the Envato values and behaviors
What we're looking for
- 5+ years experience developing technology products in best practice web/technology companies
- Familiar with UX best practices and a track record of great partnership with the designers and developers on the team
- Experience with large-scale CMS a plus
- Very familiar with Agile, comfortable in cross-functional project teams
- Exceptional strength in analytics, from web to database
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience in growing digital companies, requiring agile planning and rapid prioritisation of the product development roadmap and enhancements
- Strong commercial orientation enabling you to make solid 80:20 trade-offs with long-term impacts to the P&L in mind
- Excellent planning skills and experience, naturally capable of seeing dependencies and driving others to deliver, while maintaining great relationships - a diplomat yet a driver of outcomes
- A diplomat yet a driver of outcomes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Credible financial and technology skills to enable positive partnerships with Finance and IT/Dev
What we offer
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard-working people who are passionate about Envato and being part of its growth and success
- Flexible working conditions – we want you to love your work but also your life outside of Envato
- We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination
- A fast-paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and Envato community members from all over the world!
- Read more from our staff about why they love working at Envato by visiting www.jobadvisor.com.au/envato
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit a cover letter, an up to date copy of your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!