foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in 19 countries around the globe. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favourite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We're currently expanding through Europe, Asia, Canada and Australia and we are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/f) for our Order Tracking & Order Processing team in our Berlin HQ!
- Lead the post order squad- being the owner of the post order experience which includes: order tracking, self service/resolution center and order processing
- Work closely with Product, Design & Developers to create and implement tracking/order processing architecture for new features
- Creating reports based on data analysis for local and international stakeholders (BI and Managing Directors included)
Integrating analytics and marketing technologies through tag management systems (heatmaps, customer surveys, A/B tests and session recording software)
- Have a deep understanding of customer experience
- Developing and improvement of system configuration and reporting KPI concepts
- Managing cross-departmental projects related to order processing and tracking
- Administration of multiple Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Premium domains
- Implementing new and maintaining existing processes to perform advanced analysis
- 4 years of product management or related experience.
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
What We Offer:
A modern office in the heart of Berlin, close to amazing restaurants and bars. Inside the walls of this office you’ll find:
- An empowering, international and agile working environment
- Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business
- Regular office parties and exciting team events
- And a bunch of cool extras including a kicker table, table tennis and a playstation room, as well as free language classes and of course a monthly corporate discount for foodora!
Challenge accepted? Shoot us your CV!