Adomik is a Saas start-up helping web publishers manage their monetization revenue by providing them with a holistic data analytics platform. Our data engine connects to all monetization channels and allows top publishers to maintain/increase their advertising revenue and make sure quality content remains accessible to everyone. Our team of 50 people is based in Paris and New York and we work with 80+ clients - among which industry leaders such as eBay, the Guardian, Leboncoin and Orange.
Adomik was ranked #3 in France and #14 in EMEA in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 competition.
We are looking for people who like to see beyond their day-to-day job and want to grow with the company. If you are looking for a fast-growing start-up with a great team and a great culture, Adomik should be your perfect fit!
A few words from our co-founder and Chief Product Officer: https://youtu.be/SFPgV7G8LPE
- Develop product vision, strategy and requirements for all data connectors that power the Adomik Platform
- Define data collection and organisation schemes
- Take responsibility for right product / right time
- Coordinate with business, tech, QA and marketing teams to ensure product success
- Manage relationship with data providers
- Develop and implement the product strategy and positioning in line with the company vision
- Make creative recommendations to expand the product base and vision
- Shape and prioritize “Data connectors” requirements and features based on product strategy, customer needs and market trends
- Own functional specifications for “Data connectors”
- Manage the roadmap for “Data connectors”
- Manage the communication with Adomik customers and data providers around data connections, from requirements definition to data connector validation
- Work closely with delivery manager and tech teams on developments planification and requirements explanations
- Produce key material (Product sheet, FAQ, etc.) that other teams can leverage (for sales, marketing, client training, etc.)
- Coordinate with business and marketing teams on product pricing, collaterals and release plan
You are a problem solver who is not afraid to be bold and get your hands dirty and take ownership. You value and practice transparency and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally.
- Academic qualification: Masters Degree
- Previous experience as Analyst, ideally in a SaaS B2B environment
- Fluent French & English
- Excellent analytical skills (Google Sheets, Excel)
- Excellent understanding of the Web and Big Data and great ability to take complex concepts and turn them into simple value propositions
- Data-driven mindset - Adomik is a data-driven company, so this is how we make strategic decisions.
- Hard working, creative, team oriented, bright, cooperative
- Darts and babyfoot skills are a plus too :)
- Attractive salary
- Stock options
- Excellent location in the center of Paris (Montorgueil)
- Lunch vouchers
- Contribution to transport costs
- Mutuelle & Prévoyance
- Free coffee and fruits
- Fussball tournament & regular team-building events