We're looking for a product manager to join our team in London. You'll have a track record of delivering rapid change to online customer facing products which solve customer's problems and deliver maximum business value.
You'll work as part of a talented cross-functional team product development team responsible for innovation with the freedom to research and implement solutions using cutting-edge technologies. We're a small, dynamic, team that's looking to revolutionise a $100 billion industry.
NOTE: Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor candidates from outside the EU for this role
- Take overall responsibility for the success of the digital products, defining and driving product vision, strategy and execution.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements through analysis, surveys, UX testing, user interviews and any other appropriate methods to ensure the e-commerce experience is one that customers love.
- Manage and prioritise the product backlog and drive product development, working closely with our UX Designer and Engineers in a fully agile way and with an approach based on a constant testing, measuring and fine-tuning of new opportunities and ideas.
- Effectively communicate across all levels of the business, sharing widely roadmaps, strategic direction and performance updates.
- Understand Swoon's strategic and competitive position and ensure the digital product experience builds on this, delivering value for the brand.
- Act as a champion for the digital products across the whole Canon organisation, playing influence at all levels and collaborating with key stakeholders, particularly in marketing, sales and product marketing.
- Experience in defining and building complex, data-driven digital products.
- Proven success in delivering changes to product which deliver value in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; using data and metrics to back up assumptions and drive outcomes.
- Excellent abilities in problem solving and ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts
- Experience of working in a cross-functionally team with engineering, design and business peers to deliver online products.
- Excellent understanding of wider industry trends - technical and/or product
You'll score bonus points with:
- Commercial product management experience in technology focused companies
- Private medical cover
- Free gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Friends and family discounts
About Swoon Editions
Swoon Editions is one of the UK’s fastest growing furniture brands. Established in 2012, and backed by Index Ventures (Deliveroo, Dropbox) and Octopus Investments (Zoopla, Secret Escapes), we’re on a mission to be a global online furniture brand; making homes remarkable through distinctive design, beautiful craft and fair prices.
We launch new designs several times a week to our growing community of ‘Insiders’ (email subscribers). Product launches are communicated through daily and weekly emails, with each design first produced in a very limited quantity of 10-20 pieces. Using real-time sales data, we test demand very quickly and then scale production on only the most popular pieces.