As a Product Manager for Search & Discover, you’ll help create exceptional product experiences that help millions of shoppers find what they’re looking for and discover what they didn’t know they wanted. You’ll set the strategic direction for key aspects of the search and discover experience on Ibotta and work with your peers in engineering, machine learning, analytics, and design to build products and deliver business impact.
What you’ll be doing
- Establish, drive, and evolve the strategic direction for key aspects of the search and discover experience on Ibotta, including vision, strategy, roadmap, and objectives
- Leverage insights from UX research, market research, a/b testing, and analytics to inform product decisions, from the strategic to the tactical
- Drive product development with a team of engineers, data scientists, designers, and analysts, from ideation to launch
- Enable high-quality, timely, iterative execution in a fast-paced, fluid environment
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Strong technical background with experience in machine learning, search relevance, and/or personalization algorithms
- Swift, high-quality decision making, informed by data, but not paralyzed when faced with a lack of it
- Track record of driving impact in a cross-functional, highly collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums (visual, written, verbal) that shepherd stakeholders along and bolster your decisions with focus and brevity
- Experience leveraging UX research, market research, and A/B testing methodologies to inform product strategy and arrive at solutions that deliver impact
- Innate, current product sensibilities that strip away friction, deliver customer delight, and push our product forward
- An ego-free embrace of vigorous debate and conviction that it’s better to be aligned than right
- A strategic perspective to say no to good ideas so we can focus on the few, truly great ones
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Familiarity with data exploration languages like Python, SQL and R
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out $340 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.