SoundHound is creating and productizing transformative technologies that improve life. Join us.
After amassing a global user community well over 300 million strong, a large portfolio of core technologies and award winning products....we're just getting started.
At SoundHound we value creativity, innovation, hard work, open communication and fast iteration, which allow us to act on valuable feedback from employees and users alike. SoundHound's culture is one of impromptu coffee breaks, less-impromptu fitness sessions, group lunches, and weekly happy hours.
We offer a competitive salary, SoundHound stock options, unique camaraderie, and the opportunity to call a company that's simultaneously changing the way we discover music AND interact with machines, home.
The Product Manager will support the family of mobile B2C products under SoundHound Inc. including the SoundHound and Hound mobile applications. He/she will work with other product managers to research options, provide recommendations, outline requirements, and help drive projects to completion.
- You have successfully contributed to MOBILE B2C products that ship at scale in fast paced environments… Did we mention MOBILE B2C?
- You are self motivated, collaborative, eager to learn, and hands on
- You love trying out new apps, and find yourself coming up with ideas to improve them
- You have 3-7 years of experience under your belt and interested in contributing and learning
- Be involved in the development lifecycle, including: brainstorming new ideas/features, translating product goals into requirements, writing specs and user flows, and creating wireframes
- Strong project management skills to see projects through development, qa and launch.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to draw conclusions and recommend product features
- Conduct user experience audits on existing flows and recommend improvements. Be passionate about understanding user needs.
- Justify decisions based on data and analytics
- Effectively communicate with cross functional teams including designers, business development, marketing, engineers, and data-scientists
- Excellent time management skills to deliver projects on time while multitasking, being mindful of competing priorities
Nice to Haves:
- A/B testing experience
- Exposure to voice, search, natural language understanding, and related technologies
- Familiarity with issue-tracking systems like JIRA
- Experience with reading code, coding, or understanding data like JSON/XML