GIPHY is the world's largest place to search, discover, and create all the GIFs. We’re the leading brand in short-form entertainment and visual communication.
GIPHY serves over 5 billion GIFS and Stickers every day to more than 300 million people via our website, mobile apps, and integrations in every major social and messaging platform, including iMessage, Facebook, Twitter, Tinder, Slack, WhatsApp and many more.
We’re a creative and passionate group of GIF-obsessed individuals building what we believe is the future of GIFs. We have big goals and are looking for like-minded, talented people to join us!
GIPHY is a product-driven organization, and we’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the strategic vision for our Mobile apps and drive initiatives to completion. As Mobile Product Manager, you will own GIPHY’s flagship iOS and Android Apps. At GIPHY, we run a lean ship with small teams, so your work will make an impact on the company every day. You’ll collaborate closely with the coolest, most talented engineers, designers, and stakeholders to increase app downloads, boost retention, and build fun, innovative user experiences.
Our products are a direct reflection of our unique and fun culture, and people really love working here. We can offer a creative environment composed of humble, funny, GIF-loving internet enthusiasts.
What You’ll Do
- Build the best native mobile app experience that delivers value to GIPHY’s users
- Define the product vision, competitive strategy, and roadmap for Mobile App products based on GIPHY’s business objectives and maximizing value to our users
- Collaborate closely with engineers, designers, and stakeholders across the company in to define and deliver mobile products in an AGILE environment
- Develop new feature ideas and rapidly validate or disprove them, informed by user data, customer needs, business potential, and technical feasibility
- Evangelize the Mobile vision, product, and team both internally and externally
Who You Are
- 5+ years product management experience with end-user facing experiences
- Experience leading product teams and managing products through the entire development lifecycle: from high level strategic thinking to the nitty gritty project details
- Knowledge of user research, A/B testing, and other techniques to validate and inspire ideas
- Down for rapid iteration and experimentation: not afraid to fail fast and learn quickly
- Proven track record of launching great iOS and Android Apps and deploying growth tactics
- Strong leader with the ability to build good relationships and trust with the product team, partners, and stakeholders
- Product management skills: extremely organized, good problem solver, strong communicator, positive attitude
- Understanding of Agile project management methodologies and processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interacting with both engineering and business teams with the ability to lead via influence, patience, and determination
- Positive attitude, flexibility, and calm in the face of the changing priorities of a start-up
- Product experience in entertainment, communication, and/or advertising
- Start-up experience
This is a full time salaried position, including stock options, fully covered health insurance, 4% 401K match, free lunch every day, free gym membership and lots of other fun perks.