Jobvite is the leading recruiting software company that helps emerging, mid-market, and enterprise companies hire top talent easily, efficiently, and effectively. Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006 and headquartered in San Mateo, Jobvite has thousands of customers including LinkedIn, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment.
We have a cross collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO, paid holidays, and pre-IPO stock. Join our team!
What Will You Do:
Jobvite is looking for a Sr. Product Manager join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for working with cross-functional teams across the organization to define and help prioritize functional requirements that align with the overall company vision and goals. You will be involved in all phases of the product life-cycle from planning to execution to customer roll-out.
- Learn product requirements through thorough market (competitive) review and formal requirements elicitation methods.
- Define pricing for new and existing products or modules.
- Build business cases for new product initiatives.
- Define product roadmap for product or core product modules.
- Identify, evaluate and functionally integrate third party vendors when needed to deliver complete solution.
- Write product requirements.
- Negotiate product requirements with software architecture and design teams.
- Work with Product Marketing team to identify and craft appropriate product positioning approach.
- Provide first line training/guidance and coaching on new products/features to all internal audiences including Quality Assurance, Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Attend and participate in industry related events and tradeshows to maintain visibility and market awareness.
- Support sales and services as needed in regards to your product category including formal presentations to clients and prospects.
- Present new release functionality via webinars and internal review sessions to include market the new release to customers.
- Strategic vision and translate into an actionable plan.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to make decisions independently and/or as part of team.
What Will You Bring:
- Bachelors Degree required/MBA strongly preffered.
- 6+ or more years of product management experience.
- Have been involved as product manager in greater than 10 software product release cycles.
- Experience in a requirements management approach in writing functional product specifications.
- Extensive knowledge of one or more of the following software markets: Staffing, workforce planning, recruiting, hourly, union, or contingency staffing. Experience within talent application a plus (ie: Taleo, Silkroad, iCIMs, etc...)
- Thorough understanding of Internet technologies.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation & persuasion skills.
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- Solid late stage stock options
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.
Delivering on the promise of innovation moves Jobvite forward every day. Jobvite serves companies with the highest expectations of recruiting technology and candidate quality. Companies that value an easy-to-use applicant tracking system, social grown employee referrals, and positive candidate experiences choose Jobvite.