LendInvest is a fast-growing and FinTech business that’s shaping the future of property finance. Since launching in 2008 (as Montello, we rebranded in 2013), our investors have invested in over £1 billion of loans to buy, build or renovate almost 4,000 properties around the UK. We’ve built a highly scalable business model and have secured £39 million equity investment to date from the likes of Atomico, the European venture capital fund led by Skype founder, Niklas Zennström.
LendInvest is the world’s largest online marketplace for property lending and investing, as well as one of the UK’s most exciting FinTech companies. In the last few months we’ve been named in the Sunday Times’ Disrupt 10, a list of the ten most disruptive businesses in the UK, and we debuted at #37 in the 2017 Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
What we are looking for?
We're looking for a Product Manager to join our team for our Borrower platform. As Product Manager for the borrower team, your mission will be to build the roadmap for future priorities and deliver the features needed to get there. You’ll be working closely with Product Design, Engineers and the wider business teams and be the driving force to attract and retain borrowers with LendInvest.
What you'll be doing
Following modern Product principles, you will:
- Own the backlog: prioritise the features we deliver, based on a sound understanding of what is important to our borrowers and the business.
- Deliver great products: work closely with Design and Engineering to create the right solutions, delivered quickly and iteratively, which our customers and business teams are excited to use.
- Write user stories: be responsible for the quality of the stories created, ensuring they are broken down into small deliverables with the right level of detail.
- Collaborate constantly: lead collaboration of a close-knit agile team leveraging all the stakeholders you require to deliver the right solution for our customers.
- Champion learning: use data and any other feedback mechanisms to learn from the changes we make, sharing it across the business and ensuring it informs what we do next.
- Talk to customers: be excited to talk to our customers, finding reasons to engage with them and learning from what they say.
- Try new things: bring your knowledge and expertise to the Product team.
You might be a good fit for this position if:
- You’re passionate about product. You’ve solved new and complex problems and see this as a positive challenge that’s part of any feature development.
- You can lead change effectively. We’re a small company where collaboration is key and product managers need to be able to lead cross-functional teams to deliver great outcomes.
- You like talking about numbers. You use data and are familiar with analytics tools such as GA, Optimizely or Segment. You use them to define and use KPIs effectively.
- You’re excited about our product.
- You’re interested in financial services and have 1,000s of ideas of how it can be improved.
LendInvest benefits include:
- A relaxed open-plan working environment;
- Matched pension contributions;
- Discretionary share-options scheme;
- 25 days holiday;
- Enhance maternity/paternity pay;
- Subsidised gym membership via PerkBox;
- Various other discounts/benefits via PerkBox;
- Open bar from 5.30pm (4pm on Fridays);
- Cooked lunch on Friday's from a local restaurant;
- A selection of breakfast cereals and fresh fruits and snacks available each day;
- A MacBook or similar and everything else you need to do your job.