Are you driven by a passion to create magical moments, connect audiences with talent?
Do you have an understanding of large scale events, thought leaders, professional topics and content?
Do you have an unbridled enthusiasm and drive, ready to take on challenges and solve problems?
Do you have a “thick skin”, not personally affected by obstacles and obstruction, able to manage abrupt but necessary
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit with the drive and energy to introduce new concepts and innovations?
If so, this may be the perfect role for you.
- Serve as the voice of the “Genie” and client in the definition of innovative products and solutions
- Manage product offerings and oversee “Genie” engagement as it relates to active client needs
- Oversee and support positioning strategy and value-prop development for new and existing content, programs and products
- Act as a liaison between Talent, Operations, and Sales to ensure timely and accurate delivery of product and services
- Map, measure, and optimize the Genie journey as it relates to product and services
- Ensure Enterprise Sales and Inside Sales objectives, initiatives, and targets are aligned with product offerings and talent inventory
- Partner with Biz Dev/Marketing to confirm targeting and lead development are engineered to align with talent offerings and sales initiatives
- Drive innovation around new products, including:
- Monitoring competitor approaches and offerings
- partnering with client-facing team to gather and incorporate customer feedback into enhancements
- identifying how to differentiate Geniecast products and offerings in the marketplace
- Support deal structuring, negotiations, execution and internal implementation of a variety of partnerships and projects
- Review, prioritize, and track progress of issues that affect product relevance, quality, and functionality
- evaluating and reviewing the ongoing status of content (Providers & Programs), service offerings, and tracking systems to implement an efficient rollout of products that meet categorical client needs and company goals.
- Create and implement new concepts (immediate and long-term) for operational improvements as they relate to the “Genie” (content providers, thought leaders, experts and professional speakers) process.
- Manage “Genie” engagement and communications, and technical projects that focus on departmental alignment and go-to-market strategy.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in military and/or business experience.
- Minimum of three years’ experience managing talent or events.
- Proficiency or adaptability with Microsoft Office, G-Suite, and Saas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a professional presence
- Capable of handling multiple projects in a fast paced, hyper growth environment
- Detail oriented with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly, articulately, and succinctly; follows through on commitments made to others; establishes rapport when communicating with others.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance and get something done.
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities. Able to self-manage effectively in order to deliver quality results on time.
- Proactivity: Brings new ideas to the company.Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change
- Calm under pressure: Maintains stable performance when faced with competing demands and multiple deadlines
- $40,000-50,000 annual exempt
- PTO package
We don't just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our company, and our community.
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Geniecast is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.