Sentieo is powering the future of financial data search and research management. Our software lets users maximize their returns with industry leading search, comparison, annotation and sharing functionality in a modern, secure environment. Sentieo is the financial data terminal, reimagined. We're looking for highly qualified people to join our product team and help us build an ever-more excellent service for our customers.
Our Product Management team works closely with our engineers to help drive product development from conception to launch. This role will work closely with our search engineering team, based in the US and New Delhi, India.
As a Product Manager, you will be central to the organization, bridging the technical and business worlds as you design cutting-edge products to improve our customers' ability to search, research and extract insight from multiple data sources.
Sentieo was presented with the 2018 HFM U.S. Hedge Fund Technology Award for Best Fintech Provider to Hedge Funds
What you'll do:
- Define and manage the product direction and roadmap in collaboration with the VP Product and the COO.
- You will be working with the co-founders and C suite, taking ownership of one of our most popular features
- Deliver robust product requirements with prioritized features and justification to drive product development.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to prioritize project work, determine the best technical solutions and track ongoing developments and timelines.
- Communicate closely with stakeholders (COO, VP Product) to report progress, give realistic assessments of the time and resources needed to meet project goals, and provide transparency and regularly updated forecasts.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to inform the core positioning and messaging for your products, and to create sales tools and collateral.
- Socialize product features with key customers and collect feedback to help drive platform iteration.
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or EE highly desirable
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience as a Product Manager (or in a similar role).
- Demonstrated experience in developing products from concept to launch.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Experience driving product outcomes with diverse technical teams such as backend, data science and front-end development.
- Distinctive problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Experience working in Fintech, Data Science, or on a search product is a plus but not required.
Life at Sentieo
- Join a fun & tight-knit team that is committed to achieving team goals, while also focusing on personal growth
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision) to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation & sick policy
- Nutritious meals & snacks provided daily
- Travel between SF & NYC office locations
- Fun team outings (team dinners, happy hours, etc.)
- Competitive compensation and equity package
Sentieo (www.sentieo.com) is a next-generation equity research platform. Built by former hedge fund analysts, our platform overlays state of the art search, collaboration and visualization tools on financial data sets to allow investors to supercharge their research workflow.
Our product is currently being used at top hedge funds, investment banks and mutual funds around the world. We are a well-funded, fast growing financial data startup which is quickly carving out its own niche in a $100Bn+ global market.
With offices in New York, San Francisco & New Delhi, you will be joining a global team of 140+ that is constantly striving to deliver value to our clients through excellence and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.