Frustrated that search queries don’t get you what you’re actually looking for? Disappointed that virtual assistants can’t provide a reasonable answer when you go off script? Tired of sifting through thousands of email and documents to write a report or confidently make a decision? Then come join us to solve this problem for millions around the world.
Kyndi is rapidly creating the world’s greatest AI company, focused on teaching computers to comprehend language. Kyndi’s proven products and solutions allow organizations to make sense of their big data mountains to have an edge in a fiercely competitive world. Our natural language understanding technology helps business and government customers identify insights and make the rightfully auditable business decisions quickly. Based in Silicon Valley, Kyndi is backed by leading venture investors.
Kyndi is looking for a Product Manager to join our small and quickly growing team to collaborate and innovate with Design, Engineering, and Sales teams to deliver the quickest, most relevant and reliable experience.
We value true north, trust, and creativity.
- Launch products and features on a regular basis.
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements.
- Produce marketing materials to support sales.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent.
- 5 years of related work experience.
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Experience developing products and technologies for enterprise environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- MBA in a related field.
- Experience with natural language processing, machine learning, and/or data science.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and prioritization skills.