Founded in 2016 after 8 years of product development and research by Dr. Jason S. Wersland, D.C., a chiropractor and inventor of TheraGun. After being in an accident that caused a disc herniation, leading to intense pain and eventual atrophy, he recognized an extraordinary need for an effective home/mobile treatment device for patients to use.
TheraGun is revolutionizing the muscle treatment market, helping athletes (professional and amateur), weekend warriors, recreationalists, and even those sitting behind a desk all week long, heal and recover faster and more effectively than ever before. Engineered to effectively treat sore lactic-acid-filled muscles and other muscle-related conditions, as well as activating muscles and joints to achieve a broader range of motion.
The G2PRO, (second generation product that launched on August 17, 2017) is the leading handheld vibration therapy device that relieves muscle pain and accelerates recovery.
While the TheraGun has gained its popularity via use by professional athletes, trainers, physical therapists, and chiropractors, whom all swear by its effectiveness, the product is meant for everyone. Whether you’re an athlete, medical professional, or the everyday person experiencing muscle pain, the G2PRO will provide a natural approach to improving physical health. Within minutes of applying the G2PRO to an area of muscle pain, users feel dramatic relief.
- Launched the 2nd version, the G2PRO in August 2017, which has already outsold the first-generation product, G1, with a strong product pipeline.
- Already profitable and scaling at a massive rate globally (including, Canada, Europe, Russia, Australia, Korea, and Taiwan)
- Revenues can be shared with qualified candidates.
- Founders: Dr. Jason Wersland and Benjamin Nazarian, CEO
- Some Feature Stories: ESPN, Men’s Health, GQ, AskMen
THE OPPORTUNITY: PRODUCT MANAGER
With the overwhelming endorsement from doctors, trainers, and professional athletes, TheraGun has taken the vibration therapy market by storm. Already entrenched in professional locker rooms and sidelines, the opportunity into the everyday consumer market is exponentially larger and TheraGun is leading the way. With an already strong presence in the US, TheraGun is launching globally, selling direct to consumers.
In order to successfully reach this massive audience, TheraGun is on the hunt for a fast-paced, organized, and strategic Product Manager to manage projects and introduce strategic processes in a high-performance environment. This position will be responsible for managing and defining detailed project plans for TheraGun’s website and e-commerce, optimizing and A/B testing, and be working alongside Product, Content, and Tech to ensure digital funnels keep up with the demand of the active lifestyle brand’s goals. The ideal candidate will be familiar with brand e-commerce, ideally in the rapidly growing startup space, and deliver impactful new experiences, services, and features.
- Manage the full product lifecycle of website, e-commerce, and digital features, focusing on innovation, optimization, and owning the process from ideation to execution.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and work cross-functionally between Tech, UX/UI, and Content teams define opportunities and needs.
- Develop details specifications, draft user flows, and communicate scope effectively through the process and launch.
- Define and manage A/B testing based on established KPIs and conversion.
- Own products and features from concept through delivery within an Agile environment.
- Deeply understand TheraGun’s omni funnel marketing and provide recommendations from testing and day-to-day data from a Business, UX, and Product perspective.
- Passionately bring creative ideas to the table to improve usability and impact, growth, satisfaction, attrition, and retention.
- Build strong working relationships between cross functional teams and leadership to take TheraGun’s website, e-commerce, and other digital products to a world-class level.
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- EDUCATION: BA/BS preferred in technical, engineering, or related field. Experience + aptitude/attitude count more.
- EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of experience of demonstrated relevant product management, including managing consumer-facing web products across website and e-commerce. Experience in a fast-paced eCommerce business, startup or related agency highly preferred.
- Experience building roadmaps for large consumer-facing products in an Agile environment.
- Enthusiasm for data-driven decision-making and A/B testing in terms of performance, conversion, and engagement optimization.
- Proven abilities to drive change, work well across multiple program areas, and generate ROI.
- Must be willing to work elbow to elbow with cross functional team and stake holders, in office, operating out of TheraGun’s office in Los Angeles (Culver City), as well as traveling when necessary.
- Strong working knowledge of product development evaluation processes and best practices.
- Proven prioritization, analytical, and project management skills.
- Deep understanding of a product’s lifecycle across website, mobile, e-commerce, and native mobile.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to drive results independently, and thrive in collaborative, empowering environment.
- Has a deep desire to learn and improve by seeking, accepting, and acting on productive feedback.
- Be a change agent and take ownership; be a self-starter that knows what needs to be done and operate with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
Are you a problem solver? Do you get excited about wearing 12 different hats?
Are you passionate about being part of a company that is a leader in vibration therapy and a growing digital marketing powerhouse?
Do you get excited championing product vision and strategy?
Do you love the product? Do you know what the product is?
If you answered yes, please reach out and connect – Mary Strebinger | e: firstname.lastname@example.org | m: 574.360.3599 |