The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1,000,000 customers in 14 countries on three continents. In less than 7 years on the market, we have grown to more than 266 million Euros in annual sales. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,400 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Product Manager Search & Data (m/f). In this position, you are the Product Owner of Product Discovery and work closely together with a team of engineers.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Owning the area of Product Discovery by managing the Product Discovery engineering team
- Leading and collaborating on all business readiness activities including product testing, end user education, rollout, iteration and support
- Executing user sentiment analysis and user studies
- Owning and creating comprehensive product specifications
- Providing vision in mapping business questions to analytical products
- Developing product metrics to foster a culture of data driven decision making
- Working closely together with our leadership team
You come with:
- A strong analytics background, including experience working with financial data, behavior, targeting, and traffic analysis
- Experience with different measures, quantitative testing (e.g. A/B-testing or multivariate testing) and qualitative testing (e.g. Usability testing)
- Experience with developing a visible prioritization framework that enables clear and consistent decision making
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A very good product sense, the ability of handling numbers/metrics/identifying KPI’s
- Outstanding strategic aptitude, with a high level of maturity and confidence in working with senior management and executives across the organization
- Outstanding communication skills in English and the ability to communicate complex topics in a simple way
- A high-impact role on the intersection of strategy, IT and business implementation, with decision-making responsibility, in an international leading eCommerce company
- An opportunity to work directly with our top management and a steep personal development path
- A company culture where your skills are judged by your results
- Entrepreneurial experience in a leading, ambitious eCommerce company
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.