IgnitionOne offers technology and services that help marketers win. The company focuses on intelligent audience creation, real-time cross-channel scoring, and robust optimization – providing a layer for smarter marketing decisions and deeper insights, whether you use native IgnitionOne solutions such as Search, Display, Email, and Website Personalization – or the marketing technology you already have.
With a global footprint of hundreds of employees in 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink , La Quinta and Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and ZenithOptimedia.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers’ lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more.
IgnitionOne is looking for a Product Manager to join the Product team of IgnitionOne.
This Product Manager role will be focused on prioritization and implementation of features for one of our platform focus areas: Customer Intelligence, Data Manager, Engagement Manager, Insights, and Messaging. Experience and knowledge of advertising technology is preferred. The position will be located in our Atlanta, GA office.
- Works with one or more development teams as a Product Manager to clarify requirements, develop user stories, build out and groom backlogs, ensure scope and priorities are clear, etc.
- Own Product backlog, refinement and release approval for incremental Product value.
- Scope, prioritize, and coordinate activities as a Product Owner with engineering teams.
- Communicate development status and document progress toward milestones.
- Identify and quickly remove roadblocks to keep processes and teams running smoothly.
- Understand technical and business details that are relevant to a given project to ensure success of product delivery.
- Manage and/or facilitate the trade-off process during requirement definition and reviews to ensure releases are delivered against established, prioritized company goals.
- Contribute in driving increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplicate work.
- Be an expert communicator with both technical and non-technical team members, with a positive & proactive attitude.
- Act as a team builder and problem solver who is comfortable in a fast-moving environment.
- Focus and be attentive to detail.
- Have an understanding of agile, PMI, or other project management process methodology.
- Be an evangelist for your team’s mission and priorities. Help customers and others in our organization understand Product’s vision.
- Communicate technology and product requirements and solutions effectively and advocate for the customer.
- Support process improvements which guide the development, sustaining & support activities.
- Coordinates and performs user acceptance testing to ensure that the end product adheres to functional specifications and user story acceptance criteria
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience in fast-paced organization performing as a project manager, business analyst, or product manager
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Understands advertising and marketing metrics and KPIs
- Strong desire/self-motivation to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Completes tasks with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Understands the importance of documentation and design standards
- Works effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Comfortable with resolving competing priorities, and meeting project deadlines