Massdrop is searching for a Product Manager to expand our Tech (technology and technology-related) custom products program through organizing collaborations with enthusiast manufacturers and leading the development of new products with manufacturing partners. Our enthusiast members are dedicated experts in their categories and are influential in the way we conduct business. In order to provide unique products for our community, we partner with companies that make products our members love and respect.
In this role, our Product Manager will be responsible for developing partnerships, leading negotiations, and forecasting revenue for both our collaborations and manufacturing projects. This individual will work closely with the Tech community, and members of our founding team to grow our pipeline of custom products.
Here's what you'll do as part of the team:
- Aggressively pursue the mission of making quality Tech products accessible to all consumers
- Identify, test and expand revenue-driving partnership opportunities
- Help develop our long term Tech Collaborations strategy
- Plan, coordinate, and implement production schedules to meet forecasts
- Partner with the Finance team to develop revenue forecasts
- Create an efficient infrastructure for the custom Tech products collaboration process
- Create an efficient infrastructure for developing Tech products with manufacturing partners
And these are the experience and skills you'll need to be successful:
- Creative, data-driven problem solver with a knack for juggling multiple projects
- Ability to pitch Massdrop’s concepts to external teams and reach mutually beneficial partnerships
- Highly organized, with a passion for optimizing systems and processes
- Positive attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to help out wherever necessary
- 5-7 years in business development, strategic partnerships, product development or related fields
- 3-5 years experience developing technology and technology-related products and brands or equivalent experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
This is a full-time on-site position at our San Francisco office.
Who We Are:
Massdrop puts community first. We create high-quality, custom gear, apparel, and products inspired and designed by our online communities. We provide over 5 million members a place to connect, discuss, buy products together, and learn about the things that are important to them.