WorkMarket is an independently operated ADP company. We were a startup acquired by ADP in 2018. Our mission is to build a SaaS platform that enables enterprises to efficiently and compliantly organize, manage, and pay freelancers.
Who you are
Are you someone who is always thinking about how to solve problems for your customers? Do you have 3-5 years of experience in product management, defining software and leading teams to bring to life the product and user experience that you envision? Work Market is looking for a talented, initiative-taker who is ready to own your product area from definition through the full life cycle. You will be the product owner of an agile scrum team and collaborate with engineering, user experience, sales, and marketing to ensure successful market adoption and support business growth.
We're looking for someone who has:
- 3-5 years of experience in a product management role working on backend and frontend features in an agile environment
- Strong technical capabilities and experience working closely with engineers on requirements and design (previous development experience a plus)
- In-depth experience in at least one of the following areas is preferred:
- Enterprise SaaS software and platforms (ideally including API design)
- HR technology, compliance, payroll or payment solutions
- Data & analytics software
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Bachelors or masters degree in an engineering or business related field preferred
What you’ll do
- Lead a scrum team for Privacy and Compliance to create value for our customers by enabling a secure, compliant, and configurable solution with a great user experience.
- Drive requirements gathering and validation by collaborating with internal stakeholders and driving product research with customers.
- Develop and own your backlogs, plan releases, and conduct ongoing grooming with your scrum team.
- Interface with the rest of the product and engineering organization to understand opportunities, requirements and priorities to ensure the right focus of the team
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies, removing obstacles, and motivating your team to increase velocity and deliver their best.
- Integrate usability studies, user research, and market analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure features satisfy customer needs.
- Work closely with designers and other product managers to ensure a cohesive user experience across the Work Market platform
- Ensure a shared understanding of goals and keep the team focused by interfacing with the broader product and engineering organization to understand opportunities, requirements and priorities.
- Nourish a collaborative agile environment by encouraging the sharing of ideas and an openness to feedback, learning, and iteration.
- Develop and track metrics to measure success.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and service to ensure a successful release.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.