Oscar Product is a growing, fast-paced team using technology and design to revolutionize healthcare. As the Product Manager for Marketing, you’ll have a diverse set of responsibilities working primarily with our Marketing and Growth teams, but you’ll also have exposure to many other areas of the organization. You’ll play a key role in helping tell the Oscar story to prospective members, providers and partners and you’ll be instrumental in helping to accelerate Oscar’s membership growth.
Partner with Marketing to drive development of HiOscar.com. You’ll be working on:
- Telling the Oscar Health story
- Lead generation efforts
- Advertising campaigns
- Content marketing
- Work with other HiOscar.com stakeholders (i.e. recruiting, our People Team, etc.) to develop new products.
- Manage our Landing Page generator to help build landing pages and train others on how to build pages.
- Manage and maintain our Content Management System (CMS). You’ll be the expert in everything related to our CMS and will be the main point of contact to educate and train stakeholders around the company about how to use it.
- Collaborate with other Growth teams to improve our customer acquisition funnels.
- Experienced. You have worked directly with engineers and designers in product management roles for 1-3+ years. (We're serious!)
- A quick study. Healthcare is complicated; you’re excited to get into the details and become an expert in all aspect of what makes a health insurance company run, from how new members sign up, to how to find a doctor, or even how claims are processed and how payments flow through the healthcare system.
- User-driven: You work to develop a deep understanding of how users think and behave—and you talk to them. You have a strong grasp of user experience and are comfortable sketching user flows with your team.
- Outcome-focused: You love solving user problems and analyzing metrics to demonstrate a solution's outcomes.
- Collaborative. You love helping engineers and designers to do their best work as much as you love working with other stakeholders around the business. You solve problems with others while always driving towards a decision.
- Strong communicator. You understand what level and form of communication to use to not only keep your team in alignment, but your stakeholders too.
- Above all: you are mature, open-minded, and nice. (No jerks allowed!)
Your day-to-day will include:
- Defining the business and user goals of a product team focused on helping grow Oscar membership and tell the Oscar story to prospective members, providers and other partners
- Driving a road map for the designers and engineers you work with to rally around.
- Making sure your projects are progressing smoothly, while continuously weighing the trade-offs among speed, scale-ability, simplicity, and quality.
- Hunting for insights in data from disparate sources and user research to help you identify potential improvements
- Coordinating and organizing work across multiple teams and functions at Oscar
- Testing, monitoring and maintaining the areas you’re responsible for to ensure a seamless member experience
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.