Iterable is the growth marketing and user engagement platform. Our mission is to enable B2C marketers, giving them access to the growth marketing and user engagement tools built at companies like Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised over $30M from investors like Index Ventures and CRV and hundreds of companies like AT&T, MLB, Zillow, Box, FabFitFun, and ASICS rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
It’s a very exciting time to join the team as Iterable has recently been recognized as one of 2018's Best Places to Work, we’ve been in the top 20 companies on the SaaS 1000 for 3 quarters in a row, and held our first customer conference which was a sell-out success. At Activate, we launched two important new products -- Iterable Intelligence Suite (AI) and Iterable Insights.
Making our platform easy to use and attractive for non-technical users is extremely important. As a Product Manager at Iterable, you'll be expected to become the voice of our customers, understand our market and competitors, define the vision of our platform and work closely with the engineering team to turn product requirements into new features that enhance our customer’s experience.
- Serve as the internal “voice of the customer”; understand core needs, use cases, and pain points
- Work cross-functionally with the Customer Success, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales teams
- Work with engineering to develop product roadmap and feature prioritization
- Define product requirements to enable engineering to build the right thing
- Work with other platform and product owners to drive company-wide initiatives
- Research industry trends to identify new product features and opportunities
- B.A./B.S. in Business, Computer Science, related fields, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years product management experience in a professional setting
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience working with APIs
- Analytical, data-supported approach to problem solving
- Strategic thinker that combines business acumen and technical know-how to drive decisions
- Willing to take a stance on a position and defend it where necessary
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, coachable and self-motivated team player who thrives in a fast-moving environment
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Prior work experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) or consulting