At Chorus.ai, we have pioneered the Conversation Cloud and are helping top revenue teams understand their business conversations at scale.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed, San Francisco, CA-based startup. Interface with top companies and help them achieve success on a daily basis.
- We have raised over $20M from Emergence Capital and Redpoint Ventures.
- Our customers include Adobe, AdRoll, Outreach, Qualtrics, Procore, Drift and many more world-class brands.
Location: San Francisco, CA
The Chorus product team is responsible for ensuring that we use our AI to its full potential, deliver the best possible experience to our customers and drive growth leading cross-functional teams of product, engineering, data science and design.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Figure out what users want and what our market needs; build it well with our amazing engineers and designers; ship it smoothly
- Take a massive dataset and create simple, actionable value for our users
- Identify needs through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, release, and iteration
- Define your product vision, strategy, and roadmap. And inspire people with it across the company.
- Prioritize your and your teams work. Manage the backlog of features.
- Ensure we ship a well-crafted product at a timely pace.
- Define metrics for success and failure. Analyze and create dashboards for key metrics
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- You are an experienced web or mobile PM who owned user-facing web applications end-to-end (ideally B2B SaaS)
- You get excited about Growth and Metrics
- You have a passion for turning product concepts into reality through careful definition and analysis in a high growth environment; Your products begin with a deep understanding of your customer. Experience building customer-facing products is a plus
- You demonstrated success owning products. Experience working on complex back-end systems and machine learning technology is a plus
- You love distilling the essence out of what you have learned and drawing conclusions and always have the big picture in mind
- You drive consensus across multiple stakeholders and create clarity
- You are comfortable working at all stages at the product life cycle, from requirements through product definition and all of the way to launch & iteration
- You are a self-motivated team player able to work in a small, fast-paced environment without much oversight. You can initiate and drive multiple projects concurrently
- You have experience working on data or analytics e.g. SQL, Python, Excel, etc.
- You are comfortable working in a distributed team (HQ in SF); You are open to traveling to Tel-Aviv Israel to meet with our research team