The Black Tux is reinventing the formalwear rental industry so guys can show up at their best on the days that matter most. The company designs and manufactures modern rental suits and tuxedos that actually fit—made of 100% wool, ordered online or in one of our showrooms, and delivered for free. Using a combination of machine learning, tailor-trained fit specialists, and industry-leading customer service, The Black Tux guarantees a perfect fit every time.
Your role, as PM of the Growth team, is to work closely with a team of engineers, designers, and growth marketers to increase demand for The Black Tux garments and reach aggressive acquisition & revenue targets. You will be responsible for identifying quarterly key metrics and goals, setting the priorities, and ultimately delivering on the strategy and roadmap for the team. This role requires a combination of product management and growth experience, requiring you to dig deeply into understanding our customers and their needs, defining + analyzing growth experiments, and guiding the team to move fast and deliver solutions. This role will report to the Chief Product Officer.
What You'll Do
- Work with your engineering, design, and growth marketing teams to lead the creation of pragmatic, prioritized, actionable roadmaps that effectively distill strategy into efficiently shipped product results.
- Test and measure launched products and feed insights back into the product development process.
- Ruthlessly prioritize what to do (and importantly: what not to do).
- Be creative - identify new ideas and data sources to solve difficult problems.
- Write product specifications to craft new website functionality and features.
- Communicate with internal partners on priorities, status, and results of launched initiatives.
Who You Are
- BS/BA in Math, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field.
- 3+ years experience as a product manager designing/developing internet or related technologies, especially for e-commerce.
- You have a consistent track record of driving user growth & engagement with a consumer audience through experimentation, preferably across multiple platforms (mobile, desktop, and web).
- You possess an extraordinarily strong analytics game and have significant experience designing, executing, and measuring A/B tests.
- You are highly customer obsessed, deep into data and research, and excel at leading a team of engineers, designers, and growth marketers on executing against a roadmap.
- Extraordinary communication, organizational, and analytical abilities.
- Basic SQL skills and stats knowledge.
- Experience with BI tools, especially Tableau.
Benefits and perks of working at The Black Tux
- Exciting startup environment
- Weekly catered lunches
- Dog-friendly office
- Complimentary dry cleaning & tailoring services
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Paid parking
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Open vacation time
- Stocked kitchen & pantry
- Apple equipment or whatever you need to be productive
- Monthly team outings
- Free suit and tuxedo rentals
- We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.