Do you have a discerning eye for detail? A passion for improving the way things work? Do you love Slickdeals and the community behind it? We’re looking for someone to create a great consumer experience and work with the team to make it happen.
THE OPPORTUNITY: PRODUCT MANAGER
Slickdeals is looking for a creative, experienced, and motivated product manager who also has a passion for finding deals and saving money! The Product Manager will play a key role in shaping the consumer experience for Slickdeals, the leading and most trusted online community dedicated to sharing, rating, and reviewing deals and coupons. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about saving money, shopping, and producing tools for our community to do so.
A successful product manager at Slickdeals will come in with fresh ideas and a drive to improve the user experience and engagement of all our web products.
This position is located in Los Angeles, CA or Las Vegas, NV.
- Define, plan, deliver, and continuously innovate consumer products for Slickdeals
- Understand consumer behaviors and needs through research, internal and third-party analytics, and direct interactions with users
- Develop new products and deliver enhancements to existing products that differentiate Slickdeals from the competition
- Work closely with Design, Engineering, Content, Marketing, and Business Development teams to manage and ultimately release new or updated product features
- Ensure timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling, leadership, and execution
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to monitor and measure the impact of product features
- Be the central hub of communication and facilitate collaboration across all parts of the business related to a product
- Read, respond and act upon our users’ feedback, with the understanding that we are a customer and community-oriented service
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of successful product management experience at a consumer Internet company
- Experience with creating product roadmaps and getting buy-off from a variety of stakeholders and business owners.
- Ability to write clear and concise project requirements for initiatives both large and small
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces, with an ability to create examples through wireframes
- Familiarity with multivariate testing and analysis
- Experience developing community-centric products, technologies, and platforms is strongly desired
- Strong online community, e-commerce, and marketing focus
- Strong project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple concurrent projects with a variety of cross-functional groups
- Great process and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand the technology behind products
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- Proficiency in analytical thinking and problem solving
WHY JOIN SLICKDEALS?
Slickdeals is the largest deal-sharing community on the Web with millions of people regularly using the Slickdeals app to discover, share, rate and shop the best deals and coupons for their favorite stores. We know when Kohl's has 30% off, if Walmart is price matching Amazon, and when Groupon has your favorite restaurant deal. If there’s a deal, coupon, rebate, promo or freebie out there, we have it on the Frontpage.