Are you passionate about user acquisition, channel optimization, and driving business growth? Are you intrigued by the challenge of guiding customers through the world’s largest collection of unique and beautiful objects?
We are seeking a Product Manager to help implement some of the most meaningful features that will drive our company’s growth strategy. Your work will help us determine how to best allow customers to transact on the >$3 billion+ worth of rare and desirable inventory listed on the 1stdibs marketplace.
As Product Manager for Traffic Growth, you will be responsible for crafting features that drive traffic to our site via SEO, SEM and email marketing. You will find new traffic opportunities and optimize for traffic quality. You will collaborate closely with our Marketing and SEO teams and work with engineers and designers to define the product roadmap, drive strategy, prioritize and plan initiatives. As a critical member of our organization, you will have significant exposure to senior leadership and have the opportunity to impact our business goals.
What you'll do
- Own and be responsible for product initiatives that drive traffic growth for 1stdibs.com
- Build the business case for the traffic growth product roadmap, and measure and report on impact
- Evaluate existing funnel optimization opportunities and conduct hypothesis-driven feature development through qualitative research and A/B tests
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO best practices, strategies, technologies and industry changes
- Pursue on page SEO optimization tactics: Site structure and tagging, programmatic generation of landing pages out of UGC, internal linking between pages, and custom content
- Work effectively with Marketing partners to build, iterate and optimize the roadmap for our Growth team
- Evangelize the product vision for SEO/SEM and motivate team-members critical to the products success
- Pursue off page SEO optimization tactics: Develop and execute inbound link building tactics and content outreach program
- Translate SEO/SEM strategies into requirements documents (specs), and delineate clear prioritization among features
- Own the roadmap for a cross-functional team, including design, engineering and QA
- Use agile methodologies to launch and lead products in conjunction with engineers, designers, marketers and other colleagues
- Evaluate the impact of new features post-launch and uncover new opportunities
- Clearly communicate plans and progress to a variety of audiences, thoughtfully and sincerely incorporating feedback
Who you are
- 2+ years driving SEO and other traffic generation efforts such as SEM and affiliate marketing
- Understanding and experience in user acquisition fundamentals, including SEM, SEO and email marketing drivers
- Proven ability to lead and manage projects end-to-end with cross-functional teams
- Ability to structure and solve complex problems with minimal supervision
- Possess strong verbal, written and visual presentation abilities
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, direct and organize product roadmaps
- Strong ability to use metrics to inform decision-making, including experience with Google Analytics and A/B testing.
- Comfort with a dynamic, fast-growing environment
- Strategic, data-driven mentality
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who takes ownership over his/her work
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.