Vroom.com is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up focused on revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our approach is unique in that we recondition pre-owned vehicles to a high standard, sell online, and deliver anywhere across the US. We have experienced tremendous growth in our first 5 years of operation and have become a disruptive force in the automotive industry. Vroom is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there's no better time to join the team than right now.
Vroom is looking for a talented Product Manager with a passion for creating an exceptional user experience.
As Product Manager you will:
- Partner with engineering and design on your squad to own the success of the product and use data and customer feedback to drive the prioritization of features and enhancements that improve core components of the Vroom business.
- Work with our internal operations leads and users across New York and Houston to uncover requirements, create solutions, launch and integrate workflow platforms to improve the way these teams operate. Identify and validate behaviors and needs through rapid research and analysis.
- Manage, understand and socialize learnings from your squad and provide regular product performance updates.
- Evangelize the role of data science in our workflow processes, using data and experiments to champion for strategic automation of human decisions.
As Product Manager you are:
- User focused and empathetic, keeping the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Data driven, basing your decisions on facts rather than opinions and driving for successful outcomes over feature output.
- Hands on.
- Able to dive into projects to achieve success by problem solving.
- Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve.
- A team player, able to represent and champion for user and team needs with your excellent listening and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, curious and results driven with a take charge attitude.
- 3+ years working with high traffic transactional sites.
- Demonstrated experience delivering technology systems to improve business operations.
- Experience with analytics software and funnel optimization.
- Familiarity with user validation methods, both quantitative and qualitative (such as prototyping, A/B testing, and user interviewing).
- Exposure to and interest in machine learning.
This full-time role offers competitive compensation; health, dental & vision insurance through United Healthcare; a 401k plan; fully company-paid short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance; access to a healthcare concierge service with virtual visits; and 15 annualized days of paid vacation.
But our biggest benefit is being part of a low-ego, high performing team that's transforming the used car market into a modern, online and data-driven industry. We are looking for people who want to be a part of a contemporary startup culture. What gets us out of bed is working with talented people on a mission that matters.
If you think you might be who we’re looking for, apply below with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be a great addition to the team.