At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
Job Description - Product Manager
At Showpad, we believe in building awesome products. We are looking for someone who cares deeply about understanding what customers really need, is passionate about user experience and is looking for a challenging role that provides an opportunity to create a completely new category of software.
- Own the product vision & strategy for your product. Ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision.
- Be an expert on the domain, the market, the trends.
- Manage the roadmap. Make tough tactical prioritization decisions while helping the company think long term. Build trust with stakeholders by maintaining an understandable, accurate roadmap.
- Manage requirements & collaborate with design, engineering & Go To Market teams to ship the best products in this business. We win or lose as a team. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Bring the customer’s voice into the creation process.
- Develop new opportunities. With your finger on the pulse of the market, the customers, competitors, and the engineering teams, you are uniquely positioned to discover and develop new opportunities.
Experience / Skills Required
In order for you to be successful in this position, you have
- 2-3 years of product management experience in a technology company, preferably in a B2B SaaS company. You can show us successful products that you have shipped.
- The ability to work autonomously. You are able to define your own work priorities and processes.
- The ability to write clear product specifications, build wireframes, conduct customer interviews and perform market research independently.
- The ability to handle multiple competing priorities and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and adjust as needed.
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy. You must be not only the voice of the customer, but at various times the voice of marketing, engineering, support and professional services. You must be able to channel many points of view.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments. You do whatever it takes to deliver.
- Flexibility & willingness to work with remote global teams in multiple time-zones. Occasional travel may be required.
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.