We believe everyone deserves access to simple and affordable legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe, Rocket Lawyer has helped over 20 million people create over 3 million legal documents, and answer over 30,000 legal questions.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About the Role
Have a passion of helping people through technology? Come help Rocket Lawyer disrupt the legal industry and live up to our mission to Make Legal Simple. As a Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with a cross-functional team to drive product requirements and create delightful experiences that help people solve their legal problems.
A Day in the Life
- Deeply understand the needs of current and target customers through quantitative and qualitative customer research. Passionately represent the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Collaborate with the Engineering, User Experience, QA, and Document Operations teams to create exceptional solutions to customer problems.
- Proactively conceive, define, and drive the creation of new features based on customer need, market trends, and competitive advantage.
- Prioritize product enhancements and backlog issues using data-driven analysis and sound judgment.
- Create use cases and user stories that clearly articulate desired product functionality.
- Develop a deep understanding of the marketplace and competitive environment.
- Product Wiz: An experienced Product Manager with 4+ years using Agile methodologies for a technology company
- Legal savvy: experience in law or legal tech strongly preferred.
- Self Starter: Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Team Player: A creative problem solver who inspires innovation across the entire team and enjoys working with other talented Product Managers to solve complex problems.
- Data-Driven: Not afraid to take a deep dive into our app metrics and data whether to diagnose a problem, evaluate a solution or propose a new KPI. Some experience with SQL, Java, and Python is preferred.
- Ships Loveable Product: Has an eye for details and an understanding of how they can affect the quality and understandability of an experience. Won’t ship a bad experience but also knows when perfection is the enemy of the good
- Strong Communicator: Excellent at presenting, communicating with a strong bias for building strong relationships with internal business partners and stakeholders
Benefits & Perks
- Fully paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time employees
- Unlimited PTO; take time when you need it and come back refreshed
- Competitive salary packages
- Commuter/Transit Program
- 401k program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Your choice of a Mac or PC
- Monthly onsite masseuse sessions
- “Red Friday” catered lunches
- Company sponsored events, both on- and off-site